• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't even close to crossing the line and the ref stood directly beside them. The hell was that?

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
i mean, that wouldn't matter if she got her shots off more. Just a split second too long to shoot every time.

seems off this game.

Sometimes, sure. But just now she purposefully made a turn towards a super busy area to take a shot which she guessed would magically zig zag past 20 legs into the net. All while she directly looked at two Dutch players that were wide open. Completely unmarked.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes, sure. But just now she purposefully made a turn towards a super busy area to take a shot which she guessed would magically zig zag past 20 legs into the net. All while she directly looked at two Dutch players that were wide open. Completely unmarked.
yea that last one didn't have much space to shoot at all.

But earlier in the half she had a good turn that freed her up at the 18. Then took too long and got blocked.
Then later turned her defender and was away, but her touch was too long, defender stole it.
She had another half chance on the left at the 18 where she was away from her defender iirc, but got blocked.
not great

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
The US largely excels at individual sports internationally (sprinting and swimming in the Olympics although I know these have one or two relay events but they are largely individual like most of the Olympics) and tennis and golf like you said.

There's not a very big US presence in international tournaments for team sports, why is that?
So I guess you're excluding basketball and baseball as well? The US hockey team also usually shows well. I guess to you, the only international team sports that count are soccer, rugby, and cricket? Who's being provincial again?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
What a shot by Fischer.

I've been so disappointed in the shooting today. Very disappointed

But that was the best shot today.
And it came from her lol.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
new save of the tournament?
I mean sheesh.

Actually not blaming Miedema for that one.
Good enough header.