• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't really think Netherlands or Sweden will have a high chance to beat this America. Shame because the same country winning twice in a row is always not as fun as a new winner to me.

They've been fierce shite the last 20 minutes. Netherlands/Sweden could definitely do them in if they manage to stay within reach till then

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Don't really think Netherlands or Sweden will have a high chance to beat this America. Shame because the same country winning twice in a row is always not as fun as a new winner to me.

Remember Netherlands v Brazil 2010 WC Quarter Final? Irritate the Americans so much that they defeat themselves 🤔

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
100% on Phil Neville. Totally exposed at the first good team his side play.
The quality of the play hasn't been good enough. Sloppy passing, especially from Houghton who is the captain and should be expected to be able to at least string together some basic passes. I don't think Neville is to blame. He can only work with what he's got to work with.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Absolutely HEROIC performance from our ladies who covered themselves in glory against the Imperialists. Ladies and Gentlemen it is one game away from coming home. Please travel safe tonight, tube runs all night if you've been found to have had one too many 🍵🍵

Oct 25, 2017
It' so hard to root for this douchey US team, not denying they got skill, but they are just so damn annoying... I never thought I'd be one of those people who would vilify them, but Alexi Lalas was right. They make it so easy to be disliked. FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
England beaten by England at a major tournament yet again.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Remeber when people said VAR would make football better.

That was a joke decision. Never a penalty. Slow the footage down to 1 FPS looking for any sort of contact and you get decisions like that.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
And it's over! Fun match for us neutrals, probably heartbreaking for the English fans. USA in the final as expected, now we'll see who their opponents are!

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Good game USA, definitely the most professional side in the tournament. I still hope either the Netherlands or Sweden beat you in the final.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
USA rode their luck.

2nd game in a row they've won 2-1 with less possession and worse play.

Best team in the world? Maybe. But not for long.

Hard lines for the Lionesses. We'll be back.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
USA USA!
tenor.gif

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really know what I expected.

The Women bottle it internationally just as hard as the men do.

Fucking handed them the win

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
The quality of the play hasn't been good enough. Sloppy passing, especially from Houghton who is the captain and should be expected to be able to at least string together some basic passes. I don't think Neville is to blame. He can only work with what he's got to work with.
He didn't make changes to take advantage of USA's clear weaknesses in the second half.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
As an Argentino, I can't stop laughing at all the "more possession=better team" posts.

If only.