• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
I can't wait until England equalise (and they WILL equalise) and the goal scoring England player celebrates by mocking something quintessentially American, like doing their taxes manually, clapping after a meal or developing type 2 diabetes.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I assume if England score again they'll celebrate by separating some families to really stick it to the USA.

USA are being given far too much time and space on the ball and look like they can score at will. Neville needs to sort them out at half time.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
People are really that upset about the Tea celebration? Lol

Also, TBH the US looks a lot more dynamic with Press out there instead of Rapinoe.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe that tea drinking is getting people riled up in here. It's like the gentlest, tamest rib of all.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Welp it took only one half for people to get rustled Jimmy's in the name of their country lol
🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not about tea why people are getting riled. It's because it's a celebration at the expense of the opponent.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
All these angry Englanders and I'm just sitting here like
source.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait until England equalise (and they WILL equalise) and the goal scoring England player celebrates by mocking something quintessentially American, like doing their taxes manually, clapping after a meal or developing type 2 diabetes.

You made me feel like shit about myself for laughing at brutal disease.

Deleted member 14649

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean it is a tad risky though getting that cocky with the score at 2-1 and a half to go. No better motivation than to play back that celebration in the English dressing room at halftime then go out and break some legs.