• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

plau

Oct 30, 2017
This is a gaming forum after all, you don't just take the loss without complaining and excuses.

Kuldar

Oct 26, 2017
As much as I wanted France to win, they missed way to many opportunities. Now for the first time I'll support England, what have you done USA?

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The bullshit offsides more than makes up for the possible handball. I don't want to hear it, USWNT haters!

Also, Rapinoe dunking on Trump then getting both goals is amazing.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
It wouldn't be ERA without a bunch of know-nothings claiming one side was robbed by the refs.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
It's not disrespect. The USA are the biggest team left in a competition they have dominated, it's always more fun when the those teams get knocked down a peg or two. I'm hoping for an England win but the US in this tournament remind me of Spain grinding out victories to win Euro 2008.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Rapinoe looked so much better than she did against Spain. Really stepped up.

Hopefully Horan starts against England.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Didn't catch the new ruling, thanks. Still feels like it wasn't natural.

You seemed to miss our 3rd goal.

It's extremely close, but it's offside.

D-LQYxMVUAAY9Pu.jpg:large

Tuppen

Nov 28, 2017
People are now complaining not cause a referees call was wrong but that they did not VAR check hard calls.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
No, it was offside. The support foot was ahead of that of the defender. That's the definition of offside. And a handball in the area is a penalty.
And her hand was down across her body not outstretched in an unnatural position. That is regularly not called and not viewed as a handball

Either call easily goes either way in the normal flow of play. They are both close calls

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Must have missed that match, what happened with Cameroon?

I'm sure you're not talking about the England game, where the VAR calls were all correct and Cameroon were extremely lucky to not have ended the match with 8 players.
The back-pass was not a back-pass. So the first goal was not meant to be. And then they took a goal from Cameroon that was not offside. Without those two mistakes the match might have gone differently.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
And her hand was down across her body not outstretched in an unnatural position. That is regularly not called and not viewed as a handball

Either call easily goes either way in the normal flow of play. They are both close calls
Her arm was outstretched to the back of her body, away from her profile that faced the pass, and changed the trajectory of a very dangerous pass. It was a textbook handball.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
We have chosen a new Champion. England, you're up. At least soften them up a little for the finals if you fail please.