• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
VAR is best for offisde (theoretically)

takes 10 seconds.
boom, move on.

they need to iron other stuff out.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
so now lawrence is on the left.
Her and leon are canada's best chance imo, to attack and figure out a cross.

Sweden has this though I believe

that zardosky player stinks lol

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Canada deserves to lose on the run of play it must be said.

Reverie played well.

Leon blows.
I take back everything lol

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
So Canada losing here would effectively make them the biggest disappointment of the top 10 squads so far right? I mean a top 5 team is at minimum expected to reach the quarters if not the semis.

Oct 25, 2017
:\ Not like this, Canada is sure as heck messing up (whiffing) great opportunities.

I mean how many times are they gonna whiff the ball waaay off of target?? ugh

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
every game will have 7 minutes of stoppage time.

edit:
Sinclair waits for the cross before making the run.
that's why she ain't won any headers.

really poor.

Ganzlinger

Oct 27, 2017
So Canada losing here would effectively make them the biggest disappointment of the top 10 squads so far right? I mean a top 5 team is at minimum expected to reach the quarters if not the semis.
The rankings aren't that reliable. Sweden and Canada was always supposed to be an even match and Sweden is historically the better team. They are currently the silver medalists at the Olympics.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Every time Canada approaches the box they're all waiting on a line instead of trying to move into open spaces and make themselves available. So fucking passive.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
Wellp, Canada was the other non US team I thought had a chance against a UEFA team. Oh well.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Well that's disappointing. Canada couldn't hit a barn door.
Sinclair is already past her prime, so with little offensive support from others, Canada was doomed.