• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Can't spell Spain without Pain

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Possession is great but I thought with their win streak in the qualis Spain had learned to be effective, to score goals. Seems not. I love Barcelona but they have Martens and Duggan to help achieve that.

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
No one likes a hands penalty but it was right I guess.

OO goal but correct offside

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Spikes out to the groin, is there any other call? It's dangerous play, even if she didn't mean to hurt anyone

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
I mean, intentional or not, she's not in control and it ends with a boot on someone's knee 🤷‍♀️ Harsh maybe but I get the decision.

Zojirushi

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunate situation and without VAR I wouldn't have blamed the ref to call penalty but with VAR no fucking way...

OP
OP
Peru

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Well that's it. Spain better count their lucky stars and shape the hell up for later rounds!

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
VAR institutes a regime of slow motion replays leading to PKs on "technically correct" calls that would never ever get made without replay. Ref is a cog in the bad system.
"Would never get made without replay" ... yea because you cant see everything and thats why we have VAR thank god.

Also they played it in normal speed on the second replay.

Ref on the pitch has the final say no matter what var says.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
LOL how? She shot the Ball away. That Spanish player ran into her foot. This is one of the worst VAR crimes to date
i dunno after seeing the replay over and over it looked like she raised her leg at the end

Well that's it. Spain better count their lucky stars and shape the hell up for later rounds!
if VAR gets rid of all flopping i might actually watch men's soccer again maybe sometimes

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
i dunno after seeing the replay over and over it looked like she raised her leg at the end

if VAR gets rid of all flopping i might actually watch men's soccer again maybe sometimes

She fell over when clearing the ball. And the the spain player ran straight into her leg. What was she supposed to do? Cut off her foot? Must be extremely frustrating conceiding a pen and a second yellow for simply clearling the ball and falling backwards in the process.