• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TOM 2

Oct 28, 2017
Ghost Planet Spaceship
Okay, so as a gay man, I've been religiously taking psyllium powder fiber twice a day to give me the #3 or 4 on the Bristol Chart, thus making cleanup easier. But mixing up the powder and stuff just gets annoying after awhile.

I've got some dates in the cupboard, which are supposed to be good in fiber. I'm praying that these may work but am not sure.

I'm trying to keep at #3-4 on the chart, but salads won't do it. Oatmeal never worked, neither do Mini Wheats or those awful Fiber One bars which give me diarrhea. What foods do you eat that give you the #3 or 4?

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eat lots of yogurt and it just slides right out.

It's like a slip and slide for your poop

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
I've learned a lot about you today.

23890.jpg

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I use psyllium husk too, works pretty good for me. I just blend it with a daily protein shake, and also add it to my cereal with yogurt which makes it a bit pasty but I dig the texture.

Last edited:

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
No idea what that chart is but I love eating prunes. Chia seeds and legumes (black bean soup, split pea soup) are regular parts of my diet.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
1.5 teaspoons of metamucil in a cup of water is quick and easy. I'm not sure about what the mixing you mentioned is.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I use Citrucel or Metamucil powder. My hydration's terrible, so mixing the powder into a big glass of water a couple of times per day helps with both.

It's definitely a problem that worsened quite a bit since the lockdowns began last March. I had an incident in September when there was a lot of blood in my poop and it scared me enough that I got a colonoscopy, just to be sure.

Oct 22, 2020
I've found quinoa to be really beneficial in terms of bulking up the BMs.

I eat it almost every night as part of my dinner and it has been very helpful for my digestion.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
You know how some people can make a pop sound with their mouth and finger?

I wonder if something similar is possible with a booty hole.

RedSonja

Oct 29, 2017
Roughage in your diet that can bulk up faecal matter should do. That's why high fibre is good - a good diet with fresh fruit and veg. You want the poo to be bulky so it presses agains the walls of your long intestine and stimulates it to contract so it pushes stuff along. Being hydrated is a good idea as well because it needs to be moist to help facilitate its passage. Exercise and moving around can help a lot with this as well.

Sep 14, 2019
I'm dealing with horrible hemorrhoids.

One or two days of constipation and I'm swollen with them for a month.

I honestly don't know how bottoms handle it. Especially size queens.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
You people are weird.

Whole grains. Brown bread, brown rice. Vegetables. That's it.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Roughage in your diet that can bulk up faecal matter should do. That's why high fibre is good - a good diet with fresh fruit and veg. You want the poo to be bulky so it presses agains the walls of your long intestine and stimulates it to contract so it pushes stuff along. Being hydrated is a good idea as well because it needs to be moist to help facilitate its passage. Exercise and moving around can help a lot with this as well.
You can actually just stimulate your long intestine manually with your fingers so you don't need to eat fiber.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
1. Bowl of Fiber One cereal in the morning.

2. Glass of Prune Juice late afternoon.

3. Whatever the hell else you want the rest of the day.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Eat beans son! Beans and legumes are such a good source of fiber and protein among other health benenfits. Beans and rice, baked beans, hummus, chili (sorry Texas folk), black beans, lentil soup, split pea soup, peanuts, etc.

Get more of this shit in your diet and you don't need to take all these fibre suplements. You'll poop everyday like a champ.

RedSonja

Oct 29, 2017
You can actually just stimulate your long intestine manually with your fingers so you don't need to eat fiber.

I always thought that, generally, when you stick a finger up your bum to get poo out, it's a bit too late to be stimulating anything up there by yourself - manual digitation. Ho hum.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Dates and prunes have a natural sugar called sorbitol which can give you diarrhea if you eat too much. So be careful or you'll be a 6 or 7 on the bristol chart.

DigiDom

Oct 30, 2017
Lot of grains, fruit, veg and bulky food is best but the are pills like Pure for this.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sep 14, 2019
Anything to make things loose?

I'm not bottoming, but constipation sucks and wants things nice and smooth without medication.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Kale, spinach, apples, grapes, carrots, bananas. Those are my mains.

Those are actually good choices. Apples and ripe bananas are very high in fructose which can disagree with some people if they have a slight intolerance.Apples also have a lot of sorbitol which is a stool loosener. You might just need to balance some of these with more soluble and insoluble fiber sources like brown rice, whole wheat, beans, oatmeal, flax or chia seeds, and legumes and of course exercise. Balanced diet will make you feel good as well as make you regular and have a squeeky clean bum.

Nothing wrong with taking a fiber supplement. My partner likes the metamucil fiber thins.

Anything to make things loose?

I'm not bottoming, but constipation sucks and wants things nice and smooth without medication.

Anything with sorbitol will loosen stuff up. Lots of fruits that can help including prunes, dates, figs, cherries, apricots, peaches, apples, blackberries, raspberries, and pears.