• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
lol, on Sky they just tried to ghost Bernie. Also, please ban that man from this sport so his stench doesn't come back.

So! How many actually finish today? I'll go with 14. Was it last year or the year before that we managed a whopping 11?

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
He's been Ill on occasion. This time he's racing at the nordschleife

Sky F1 Insider (@SkyF1Insider) Tweeted:
A reminder that @MBrundleF1 won't be with us in @BakuCityCircuit as he is back at the Nurburgring for his second experience of the fearsome Nordschliefe, racing in the @vln_de for @AMR_Official
His first taste of the event was certainly an eye opener 😮
#SkyF1 https://t.co/mHXMv7G9Uy https://twitter.com/SkyF1Insider/status/1121085533285961728?s=17

Man I've gotten so used to Martin Brundle being a standard fixture of every race it feels weird without him so much this year.

It'll be an extremely sad day when he retires

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Bottas and Hamilton going into the first two turns wheel to wheel WHEEEEEW
Sometimes I forget just how narrow this track can get

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Weird how Hamilton couldn't get past there, even with draft it seemed like his top end was lower.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Aaaaand F1TV just logged me out automatically and decided that I am not subscribed to the service anymore when I click on the Livestream, even though if I look at my User settings I clearly still am.

Awesome.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
Perez you dirty fucker. That was two moves left to try and cover Max.

Kimi hit 218mph on the straights. Woof.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at Twitter F1TV seems to be down worldwide right now. 2 laps after the start of the race, amazing :D

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
F1 TV doesn't seem fit for purpose. Their archives have been broken since January and I've had two support calls out for that without resolution.

Antagon

Nov 4, 2017
Leclerc's pace is insane. Verstappen is actually gaining on Vettel as well.

The mediums seem to be a boon for him right now.

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
Commentators talking up the Ferrari tacticians ……….hue hue hue..i still remember last race

jey_16

Oct 28, 2017
Gotta love the sky commentators trying to make it seem like we're going to get anything but a Mercedes 1-2

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
So will the mediums last till the end of the races for vetel and the mercs?

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Spoke too soon. Tires are going to be the defining factor.

Seems like there was some gross overestimation on how long these meds would last.

Status
Not open for further replies.