• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technosteve

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
is there a free race i can watch on the internet from USA. Never watched a full race. Liked the F1 netflix show.

psyer

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like he may be stuck in the studio working on some new mid-week F1 show instead of going out to the races.
They mentioned that he will be with Sky in China, but I think the notebook may be gone. They have scaled his role this year to like about 14 out of the 21 races. He may also be splitting time between Sky and FOM. The mid-week F1 show he has is actually produced by FOM and aired on F1TV and Sky is just airing it.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
I think Ferrari can upset Mercedes is the race today. Mercedes is fast, but races are complicated.
Vetel, Verstapen, Hamilton in that order today.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
If the idea is right that Ferrari have sacrificed DF for speed due to cooling it'll be interesting to see how they a) cope on tyres and b) cope in dirty air.

As always, its not over till its over.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Australia is the wrong GP to have as the start of a season.

Lets hope I'm wrong, but I expect a very boring race with maybe a bit of shuffling in the middle of the pack.

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
I like the first race being Australia to be honest. I'd be much less keen on watching a race at 5am if it wasn't the opening race.

As long as they never start the season in Bahrain again.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User banned (3 days): Promoting piracy.
is there a free race i can watch on the internet from USA. Never watched a full race. Liked the F1 netflix show.
Look up *edited by moderator*. Legality is out the window, but that's how I watched the last season.

Curse the US coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
My sister literally just shared this with me now. Not jelly :/

o4HyO4Z.jpg

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
They're talking about updating the track. Really it just needs a wider section somewhere where overtaking is possible. It's a track that looks great on TV and is engaging to drive, it's just the lack of a decent overtaking opportunity with the current cars that's an issue.

Let them fucking follow each other, that's the biggest problem with the regs.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
So I watched that Netflix series on F1 and now I'm here. Never really watched F1 before so here we go.

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Hard, Medium, Soft tires. All well and good, but what are they actually? I assume it's C2, C3 and C4?

The new naming convention seems worse, honestly.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably be bored to tears, but waking up for Melbourne is a tradition for me, so here we are. In bed with fiancé still sleeping, Sky Go on the laptop on my lap, headphones on my head. Let's go.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
It's not a true F1 race unless there's a 12 car pileup in the first turn. So here's hoping (that no one is injured).

Status
Not open for further replies.