• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
The FGC can survive this. If this past decade has taught us anything, it's that a community is more than just its most well known individials.

I'm glad EVO is taking the accusations seriously. And if it has to close down because of naming rights... then so be it.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The FGC can survive this. If this past decade has taught us anything, it's that a community is more than just its most well known individials.

I'm glad EVO is taking the accusations seriously. And if it has to close down because of naming rights... then so be it.
The problem is we don't know how deep this goes.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm aware that this is only the beginning. We'll see how deep this goes and go from there.

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
I've been neck deep in FGC/Smash twitter for the past 2 hours and it's just been sad from top to bottom.

Always figured Wizard was a scumbag but wouldn't have predicted this.

Namtab

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Watson telling everyone for years the Wizard was a dirtbag, but no one took him serious cause hes an asshole himself.

svacina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This one reads like they had drunken sex and then he went and told people about it (which is obviously a shitty thing to do).
If the person you are having sex with is drunk to the point of throwing up all over you then she's too fucking drunk to consent.

Seriously, bro.

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the person you are having sex with is drunk to the point of throwing up all over you then she's too fucking drunk to consent.

Seriously, bro.

I get where you're coming from but I've vomited after a one night stand. The other person was also every drunk though so I wouldn't accuse them of anything.

If he was sober then yeah he took advantage and that's rape

Edit: Okay the fact he gave her a 'forced apology' suggests he knew what he was doing.

Oct 25, 2017
This one reads like they had drunken sex and then he went and told people about it (which is obviously a shitty thing to do).
You really out here defending blackout drunk girls being raped.

Gotta protect the poor popular smash players and let them rape more children and unresponsive drunk women in peace

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He had, but that doesn't make it any better. He also came later to MVD (who later became KTDs boyfriend) and begged HIM for forgiveness. Not her, him.
And there is also this:

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I get where you're coming from but I've vomited after a one night stand. The other person was also every drunk though so I wouldn't accuse them of anything.

If he was sober then yeah he took advantage and that's rape

Edit: Okay the fact he gave her a 'forced apology' suggests he knew what he was doing.
You really tried to not look at it as rape despite her saying this:
You bragged. You told everyone that we "fucked" and that I was "disgusting and vomited all over you" and I was some kind of cheap whore that got passed around the community. I never consented to one. thing. with you, and you made me out to be some kind of gross teenager. I had just turned 18. It's hard not to think of you as a pedophile, but instead just a rapist.

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
[
He had, but that doesn't make it any better. He also came later to MVD (who later became KTDs boyfriend) and begged HIM for forgiveness. Not her, him.
And there is also this:

Yikes. Isn't Mvd the guy that she was thanking in the other thread. This is a mess.

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You really tried to not look at it as rape despite her saying this:

I mean that quote just tells me he's a despicable asshole, which I said in my original post. I agree that he raped her now, but I also think it would have been possible for them to have a drunken one night stand, for her to to then vomit on him, and then for him to go tell people about it.

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You really out here defending blackout drunk girls being raped.

Gotta protect the poor popular smash players and let them rape more children and unresponsive drunk women in peace

Defending smash players lmao. I didnt even know who this man was an hour ago.

What happened here sounds like a rape and this dude is obviously scum... but i still think its possible for two adults to be to drunk as hell and have a one night stand.

Last edited:

Maso

Sep 6, 2018
Growing up I always wished I had a FGC or whatever local community to hang out and meet people to play games with, and have still wanted it as an adult. It never occurred to me that there are all these kids hanging out with these grown ass men and women regularly. Like as a kid I thought getting my ass jumped going to the next town over to play at the arcade would have been the most of my worries when it came to this stuff.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean that quote just tells me he's a despicable asshole, which I said in my original post. I agree that he raped her now, but I also think it would have been possible for them to have a drunken one night stand, for her to to then vomit on him, and then for him to go tell people about it.
She wasn't there to have sex. It's not an innocent one night stand.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes, that's completely disgusting. How much of the community will be left when the dust settles?

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes, that's completely disgusting. How much of the community will be left when the dust settles?
It is a big community and Rollback Netcode Melee was helping to gain more traction but it all comes down, how the entire community acts now and
in future. Smash has their Code of Concudt Panel and they banned a lot of known people over the time. This will now take a few days before the dust settles and people can act