• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shotopunx

Nov 21, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Btw. The normal game copy in the deluxe version has a reversible cover.
But, uhm, it's so weird, I don't believe it's supposed to look like that. 🤔

DQb7Irw.jpg

Sidenote, the shop wrapped it up with paper and.... a GTA V map, lol, poor thing.

4Ht84Hm.jpg

Such a beauty.

aqCLX2p.jpg

shotopunx Yes. But watch out, I think they wrote they are out of stock with deluxe editions, but they still have normal copies.

Thanks! I just ordered a standard edt., fingers crossed it's here by the weekend!

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Lmao. Even the cactuar code in the box was already redeemable, which is remarkable because pre order codes like this never, and I mean never, work before release on PS4, specially not this far away from it. How odd.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Amazon has been so fucking useless during this pandemic. Even as a prime member I'm getting items which can be shipped months later.
lol come on ... their logistics are completely strained right now. And they're still sending individual packages for essentials and non-essentials around the globe directly to peoples' doorstops. I can go order groceries right now through Amazon and still get them by noon. Groceries. I think it speaks to our privilege that Amazon has people without their items for 24 or 48 extra hours and that it makes them "so fucking useless" in your words.

CorrisD

Oct 25, 2017
My dreams and hopes say that if they've moved up physical deliveries to today, and the pre-load got moved to Friday, that they might just release digital on Friday anyway.

That's the dream anyway, we know it's ready to go, get the physical copies out the door they they most likely didn't want to be stuck with if they went with an earlier date, then release digitally for the weekend, sorted.

SayemAhmd

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 3, 2019
Frustrating! Looks like the other UK retailers are going ahead but Game Collection is still staying schtum over whether or not they're shipping yet.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Went with OfferGames as they had it really cheap, no sign of any movement on it though.

Mcmanicman

Banned
Apr 7, 2018
shopto

We would like to inform you that your order has now reached our warehouse! We will soon package your order, ready for the next collection.
You will be notified shortly when your order is packed and ready to go! Unfortunately from now we will not be able to cancel your order!

Warehouse Opening hours are from 9am-6pm UK time Monday to Friday, excludes bank holidays.

Arenesus

Jan 30, 2018
Right, just placed an order on ShopTo (UK). Originally planned to go digital, but if I can get it early then here we go!. I'll keep y'all posted of any updates.

hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017
User warned: Spamming across multiple threads
Got the delay email from Amazon. Meanwhile people in Australia can play right now. Seems fair....

I don't know if anyone from Square reads this but if you do the only way to make this situation right and save people from spoilers is release the game world wide digitally tomorrow. You'll get plenty of double dip sales like mine if you do.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone have a list of UK retailers who are sending this out early? ShopTo is it so far?

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This thread is crazy. Some people acting like if the health of people rest in SE's hands. Stop using this pandemic to cry over getting a game early.

Edit: I meant the other thread.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Got the delay email from Amazon. Meanwhile people in Australia can play right now. Seems fair....

I don't know if anyone from Square reads this but if you do the only way to make this situation right and save people from spoilers is release the game world wide digitally tomorrow. You'll get plenty of double dip sales like mine if you do.

How many times you gonna post this? Just be patient and try to avoid spoilers. I want to play it now too, but I'm also an adult and understand these things aren't simple, especially with a freaking pandemic happening. Be happy for those about to get some joy out of getting this early in these shitty times.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I feel a bit weird playing this with a naked 1.0 version. I hope the day one patch doesn't change too much somewhere next week. 😅

adz2ka

Nov 1, 2017
everyone seems to be shipping outside of Thegamecollection.

Which is where i ordered my copy lol

Cancelled my TGC order this morning because of their statement they released on twitter, then preordered at Shopto and within 3 hours they took the payment, processed the order and now is ready for dispatch.

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
Cancelled my TGC order this morning because of their statement they released on twitter, then preordered at Shopto and within 3 hours they took the payment, processed the order and now is ready for dispatch.

i'm likely keeping mine because fuck if i'm paying £14 more to get it a little earlier.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017

But most retailler in US still haven't got it, i know my friend own a video game store....

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
i'm likely keeping mine because fuck if i'm paying £14 more to get it a little earlier.

This is where I'm at with base lol.
No point paying £10+ more to get it early, especially when RE3 is out in 2 days.
But Im just hoping I don't get it late.

hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017
How many times you gonna post this? Just be patient and try to avoid spoilers. I want to play it now too, but I'm also an adult and understand these things aren't simple, especially with a freaking pandemic happening. Be happy for those about to get some joy out of getting this early in these shitty times.

I work in the tech industry. Trust me if the right person at Square wants to release it early it'll be on PSN today.

Oct 25, 2017
I work in the tech industry. Trust me if the right person at Square wants to release it early it'll be on PSN today.

I don't think spamming your same post in different threads about 6 or 7 times is gonna do anything. And working in the tech industry means what exactly? You know how the logistics of releasing something early on PSN works?

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
I am not expecting digital release to come sooner than 10th April - but does this change the embargo on reviews? Probably not. Anyone has any idea when we can expect them?

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
Cause digital distribution was around in 1997. There is no reason for the current situation to exist.

You're acting like this decision is purely a technical one. There could be numerous reasons for this, maybe a patch is planned, maybe some marketing push, tech support stuff, etc.

The launch date is 10th of April. Some people are fortunate to get the game early as a result of some very dark circumstances. We should be glad someone is happy and feeling special in times like these. We should also be happy that the launch hasn't been delayed. We should be really happy that we get to enjoy games at all.

You should really stop asking for an early release. It's not going to happen, it should not happen, it is fine. And before you say anything - I am extremely impatient when it comes to games, I start playing most of them when the timer hits 00:00 on my PlayStation, I am excited about FFVII, and, still I can say - it is fine. Wait for the 10th. It's going to be ok.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
Cause digital distribution was around in 1997. There is no reason for the current situation to exist.

Yeah... you know it was, right? Sega was doing digital distribution in the earlier 90s, and Nintendo even had a system on the N64 for awhile.

But, that's really besides the point. The point is, you're mad that you aren't getting something before the date that it is supposed to come out, just because others did. I get that, but instead I'm stoked for all of these people out there playing now. I hope there is some kids who has never played any FF games and this gets them hooked. I hope there is someone out there crying when the Prelude screen pops up, because I know I will be. And I can wait a little longer.

Oct 25, 2017
Shopto just emailed to say its arrived at its warehouse and will be dispatched soon! Had the same with Persona 5 and it got to me last Saturday.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are the parts coming out later going to be free downloads? Seems odd to just be calling this FF7 Remake without a part one attached or anything

Arenesus

Jan 30, 2018
Ordered earlier this afternoon from ShopTo. Order has already changed from Preorder to Processing. Hopefully this is a good sign.