• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
mine has said this for the whole time its been APRIL 10th I even chatted with an amazon person and they said its not gonna come later and it was guaranteed for April 10th prime delivery.. so I don't think they will ship it early..

-___-

My amazon delivery date says pending. This morning it said 4/10. I'm in us. Hope it ships early lol

Mine just updated from April 10th to say:

Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. Please check back again

Fingers crossed they ship out early!

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hey man, from what I read it's "hard" mode which is not available at the start but you can replay chapters into hard mode, so maybe we can max level, materia, everything then tackle hard mode? I'm still gonna platinum this game man, it's been way too long

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Mine just updated from April 10th to say:

Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. Please check back again

Fingers crossed they ship out early!
That DOES NOT mean they are shipping it out early, lol.

THAT means Amazon doesn't have enough copies for Release Day delivery, and they don't know when YOUR copy will arrive.

This is not a good thing to see on your order, this is a very, very bad thing.

RIP.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
That DOES NOT mean they are shipping it out early, lol.

THAT means Amazon doesn't have enough copies for Release Day delivery, and they don't know when YOUR copy will arrive.

This is not a good thing to see on your order, this is a very, very bad thing.

RIP.

I know it doesn't mean I'll get it early, but then again I've seen this same message in the past and then my order was delivered the next day. I'd just prefer to be optimistic about it. Either way, I'm not worried about playing on release; whether my copy of the game is physical or digital is the only question.

MTR

Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed my copy today in Australia, 2 discs! I think they just thought F it, maybe wear a fine or whatever. I'm sure its on balance of retail likely being closed for a while by the end of the week.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
So does anybody know where this game ends, and how much content is really part of this first installment?

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After Final Fantasy XV and KH3, this is the last of my super far out pre-orders. At some point I got the price at $50 locked in and clipped a coupon for an extra 10 on Amazon :D

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
Goodbye, real world.

xvL3r9M.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Hey man, from what I read it's "hard" mode which is not available at the start but you can replay chapters into hard mode, so maybe we can max level, materia, everything then tackle hard mode? I'm still gonna platinum this game man, it's been way too long

im just glad there is a hard mode... ima just do two playthroughs... I hope hard is actually hard.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Mine just switched to the same. It's happening en masse.
As expected. FF7R is not an "essential" item as far as Amazon is concerned.

You're looking at up to a one-month delay if you stick with them.

Tried to order a movie, instead of 2-day shipping, I get a 4/22 delivery "estimate."

If it isn't toilet paper or the like (which they don't have, btw) they aren't in any hurry to get it out.

sinny

Oct 28, 2017
SE should let everyone sell the game and release it digitally , god what a sh*tshow

Oct 27, 2017
Hypothetically, would it be possible to download someone else's completed game save online, and then upload to your PS4 via USB to start your new game on Hard mode? Is this even a thing people do?

PS4 saves are, AFAIK, account locked. I think PS4 Save Wizard (or whatever its name is) lets you tinker with and edit your savegames though.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Fuck! My Amazon US order went from Arriving April 10th to "Order received" Weird thing is my RE3 order still says "Arriving Friday."

Dammit!

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Amazon bumped my order to April 14th. I was double dipping anyways, so grabbing the digital copy so I can play as soon as they unlock it.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
And I JUST got this from Amazon minutes ago. My date never changed from the 10th until this email. Sadness.

Hello,

We're contacting you about your order of Final Fantasy VII: Remake - PlayStation 4 to let you know that you may not receive this item on the day it is released.

We are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and its impact on our customers, selling partners, and employees. With this in mind, we are temporarily prioritizing household staples, medical supplies and other high demand products coming into our fulfillment centers so that we can more quickly receive, restock and deliver these products to customers. As a result, your order may be delayed. We are working urgently to bring on additional capacity to deliver customer orders.