• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
If someone already managed to crack the demo, I can only imagine that a crack for the full game is inevitable too. :(

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if this might lead to changes at the psn store infrastructure. People downloading stuff early can't exactly how Sony wants this to be

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
We are not going to see it until after the 6th.

If it does appear before that I would happily eat Crow.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The voice mixing seems super rough, with typical anime "Huh?" "Uh...!" sound effects every time someone turns their heads, but other than that it seems great.

neferteetee

Oct 28, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Omg that intro brings back the memories of playing this in 7th grade. I still remember the music (and subtle changes to it). I can't wait until this comes out in March and I hope the wait until the next however many parts isn't too long.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Guy walks by a girl who is picking up her stuff that fell on the floor, and he stomps it mercilessly. What kind of moron does that?

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Man, I feel bad for Nomura, he has bad luck with leaks and all.

Anyways, not liking the additions to Aerith's intro (both here and with the Watchmen of Fate), but I guess I was expecting worse, and the overall game looks like a dream, so eh.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
ZqnLZT7.gif

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I feel bad for Nomura, he has bad luck with leaks and all.

Anyways, not liking the additions to Aerith's intro (both here and with the Watchmen of Fate), but I guess I was expecting worse, and the overall game looks like a dream, so eh.
Yeah I'm not liking the changing of having her running away from something in fear. Idk, it just rubs me wrong. I liked her just calmly walking out from the alley after listening to the planet.