• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
That tifa theme tho...

LJh9GSj.jpg

i gots it.

I thought for sure it was going to get rejected since it was a digital receipt and had other groceries on it but nope, them crunchbars went through.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh hey finally got an email two days latter....

and it's a rejection.

Oh well lets try again I guess. If it's rejected a second time I'm just going but two bars because the theme is all I really want.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Actually, I'm not sure.. this is what the email says:

THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR THE BUTTERFINGER FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE OFFER.

You can earn DLC for FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE with purchase of every two (2) participating products shown on your receipt, while supplies last.

Once your receipt is approved, be on the lookout for an email with an exclusive PS4 dynamic theme featuring Tifa Lockhart!

Limit: 1 receipt upload per day, and 5 total offer items per person.​

So can you buy all 10 bars at once to get the 5 dlc or do you have to buy them in groups of two and only upload one receipt per day?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
So can you buy all 10 bars at once to get the 5 dlc or do you have to buy them in groups of two and only upload one receipt per day?
I bought all ten at once and so far it's working. I haven't received the 5 DLC yet but I did get the Tifa theme. Many people here just went and bought all ten at once too.

Henry Jones Jr

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Pretty sure you can do all 10 at once.

I just got my Theme code. Took about 3 days after sending the receipt. Says I will get another email with the other codes in 3-5 days. I did all 10 at once, so hopefully I get them all.

aliencowz7

Apr 24, 2018
I made sure to do self checkout at a grocery store when I bought my 10 so I could go out of my way to ring them up as seperate individual items on a single receipt, everything went pretty smoothly and I got the theme and all 5 dlc. Dont know if those things are related since reports seem to be all over the place and it appears to be very much a "your mileage may vary" situation

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
I just e-mailed customer support, but not sure what else I should do.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
72 hours on my end. Submitted my receipt Wednesday night and emailed support this morning. Nothing, no replies. This is soooo dumb!!

GeezyAF

Oct 28, 2017
I submitted 3/4 and got my code today 3/7.

My receipt was time stamped, but did not have SKU or anything descriptive of the candy bars I bought. The description just says "Candy" lol.

I did include the bars in my picture though, maybe that helped.

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
Wow so my re-submitted receipt picture was rejected even though I made sure that everything they would need was visible
Thay includes the word butterfinger, the price ,sku number, date of purchase, a barcode at the bottom, and the store name. Not only did they reject it again but they seemed to have completely ignored my support ticket.

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
I submitted my 10 candy bar recipe Wednesday and it was accepted a few minutes ago. They gave me the Tifa theme code and said my other codes will arrive in 3-5 days. Hopefully I get the others.

Draconis

Oct 28, 2017
Still waiting on my results from the new receipt I submitted on Tuesday. Starting to wonder if I will ever get my codes.

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
This is what my accepted receipt looked like. I tried covering up info that could bring it back to me because i haven't received all my codes just yet.

H8IBpBL.jpg

Last edited:

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Just got my rejection email. I emailed them Wednesday.

So, in my snarky response, I took a picture of the receipt on all ten Crunch bars and sent it in.

If they reject it, I'm going to use Enemy Skill Pandora's Box on PrizeLogic.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
And I got rejected. Just great.

I don't even know. My receipt was laying flat, had the date, time, and store info visible. I bought a Crunch and a Butterfinger. The names are clearly there on the receipt. No UPC or weight info, though. Fuck! I even put the candy bars in the picture, on the sides of the receipt.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
And I got rejected. Just great.

I don't even know. My receipt was laying flat, had the date, time, and store info visible. I bought a Crunch and a Butterfinger. The names are clearly there on the receipt. No UPC or weight info, though. Fuck! I even put the candy bars in the picture, on the sides of the receipt.

Pics of the candy bars too? Man I was starting to think that not showing this hurts you, but now it just seems random.

My receipt was rejected too. Though I did notice when it uploaded to the site it was sideways. Wondering if that is the issue.

Mine was sideways too when submitted despite the original not being that way. But man, if they're manually looking at each one, it would be weird to reject on that.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Aye, my picture was sideways as well and it was zoomed out enough to get the full receipt in view. That's the only thing I can think of that would result in this BS. I just took another picture of the same receipt, zoomed in on the important stuff this time and in portrait orientation. I'm resubmitting and I'll probably send another support ticket tomorrow morning.

Here we go again...

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
My receipt was rejected too. Though I did notice when it uploaded to the site it was sideways. Wondering if that is the issue.
My receipt was sideways and was accepted. Too bad the only thing I won was a blank box instead of the code...

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
Neat, just got the email saying my receipt was accepted. I sent the image in on Wednesday.
Mine just says "ButterfingerChocoCandyBar1.9o" all squished together like that. No UPC or anything.

eternalblue

Oct 27, 2017
After sending my receipt pic on March 3, I got the email with the Tifa theme a couple days later, but was concerned that at the bottom of that email it mentioned that I could "still score 4 more codes" despite the fact that my receipt showed that I'd paid for 10 bars.

Sure enough, last night they sent me an email that only had one DLC code with it. Sent another email to support with another picture of my receipt. This time there was an automatic email sent that my support email was received that says "Your request (######) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I'm still waiting on my DLC, they say I have another email coming but nothing yet. I did it on the first day with the 10 I bought.
anyone get dlc and sent their code around 5pm est on the 3rd?

Tawney Bomb

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Finally got the acceptance email along with the theme. Now to wait for the other codes to roll in.

Sorry to everyone having issues right now.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Sent my photo in. We'll see what happens now. How long until they send an acknowledgement?

Godai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Like some people here I got a response after submitting on Thursday and the code was blank...

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Rejected a second time. Less than 13 hours after I sent it in again.

I'm not sure what else I can do besides email support, which I've done. Twice.

This is bullshit.

Oct 25, 2017
This is what my accepted receipt looked like. I tried covering up info that could bring it back to me because i haven't received all my codes just yet.

ZElSmGh.jpg

You might want to edit out your zip code. As is, it's going to be pretty easy for anyone who wants to to identify you. State is fine, but a zip code is a small place.

Hero_Select

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got the approval email three days after submitting the reciept. Was afraid they'd reject it because it doesnt list each bar individually but instead it says butterfinger 1.49 then underneath it it says 10. So I'm glad they're at least paying attention.

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
You might want to edit out your zip code. As is, it's going to be pretty easy for anyone who wants to to identify you. State is fine, but a zip code is a small place.

Thanks, I'm not too concondered with the zip code being visible but I'll update it just to be safe and remove the old images even though imgurmay never actually remove them. I'm more concerned posting receipts is against the promo's guidelines.

TigerBrownie

One Winged Slayer
May 9, 2018
Submitted a 10 candy bar receipt Thursday night, and just got an approval email. It says I got all 5 dlc and the codes will show up within 3-5 days.
However, my Tifa theme redemption code is missing:
P2FxpUS.png

Has anyone in this situation gotten a code for the theme by contacting customer support?

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Submitted a 10 candy bar receipt Thursday night, and just got an approval email. It says I got all 5 dlc and the codes will show up within 3-5 days.
However, my Tifa theme redemption code is missing:
P2FxpUS.png

Has anyone in this situation gotten a code for the theme by contacting customer support?
Nope.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
Just got my theme and qualified for all 5 DLC. Submitted my request on Thursday night.

Anyone want to buy my theme off me? I don't see myself using it, so recouping some of the candy cost would be cool with me.