• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
OP had me thinking there was actually a butterfinger blade

giphy.gif

That's nothing compared to every store in FFXV taking accepting American Express

l_578e0bcd9c765.jpg
Product placement in FF15 was truly on another level.

Oct 25, 2017
I want to take adventage of this, but i live in Canada :(

SE is pretty stupid in general.

This promotion sucks ass, and in Canada, they are releasing this game on Good Friday. A stat holiday where a lot of shit is going to be closed. Canada Post is taking that day off lol anmd wouldn't be surprised if places like ebgames are closed too.

yokochan

Jan 21, 2019
I'm from Europe and I would love to get the Tifa Theme for my best friend's birthday (which will be soon around the game's release). He's had a crush on Tifa since he played the original back in '97 and he just recently got himself a PS4 just for the remake, which we plan on playing through together in its entirety. As far as I know he doesn't know of the existence of this Theme.

On Monday we played through the Demo in the movie theater I work at and both loved it (the opening scene alone blaring in glorious surround sound gave us both goosebumps). We had both played the original when it came out, but wouldn't meet and become friends until 10 years later. He told me afterwards that playing through the remake demo had evoked stronger feelings in him than anything Star Wars related since he watched the original films as a child (and he's a huge Star Wars fan and not that much of a video gamer). So yeah, huge deal, haha.

Please message me, name me a price and I'll paypal you. This would make an awesome gift to him!

Wereroku

Oct 27, 2017
Just got my theme and they confirmed my dlc. I submitted on Tuesday around 6pm.

Last edited:

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope SE makes the theme available for everyone later.

DXLelouch24

Oct 28, 2017
I found a number to call so if nothing after i finish Castlevania S3 im calling
Redditor called said number and they took care of it

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
I'm from Europe and I would love to get the Tifa Theme for my best friend's birthday (which will be soon around the game's release). He's had a crush on Tifa since he played the original back in '97 and he just recently got himself a PS4 just for the remake, which we plan on playing through together in its entirety. As far as I know he doesn't know of the existence of this Theme.

On Monday we played through the Demo in the movie theater I work at and both loved it (the opening scene alone blaring in glorious surround sound gave us both goosebumps). We had both played the original when it came out, but wouldn't meet and become friends until 10 years later. He told me afterwards that playing through the remake demo had evoked stronger feelings in him than anything Star Wars related since he watched the original films as a child (and he's a huge Star Wars fan and not that much of a video gamer). So yeah, huge deal, haha.

Please message me, name me a price and I'll paypal you. This would make an awesome gift to him!
Isn't DLC and by extension, codes for themes region-locked? You'd just be PayPal-ing someone money for nothing.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
just to confirm I can go the gas station and buy 5 babyruths and 5 butterfingers on one receipt. upload that and get everything?

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My supermarket does this dumb thing where candy isn't listed as what it is on the receipt. It just says "checklane candy." I doubt they'd accept it like that?

I really want that theme but don't want to run all over town (I don't have a car) to do it.

Cambot

Oct 27, 2017
Just checked the Jewel (chain) grocery store in Downtown Chicago - Butterfingers are $2.50/ea.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
They said 3-5 days so I'm not worried yet. Some people just got lucky with early codes.

Insane Dead

Oct 25, 2017
Bought 10 butterfingers at Walmart for 88 cents each cheapest I've seen in my area. Hope they send the codes fast for everyone!

Hero_Select

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just bought 10 Butterfingers at Duane Reade and submitted the reciept so hopefully I get the theme soonish

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Got my theme, just waiting on my extra codes. Probably won't see that email until tonight, seems they're really swamped now.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Got the tifa theme after submitting a second receipt. Gonna resubmit the first one because the site keeps fllipping the image 90 degrees and I think that's why it didn't go through the first time.

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
I'm guessing all the receipts go into one big queue where like five people are looking them over individually. Maybe they need to get approval for more codes from Square, then a manager. They then have a team meeting to reiterate what counts and what doesn't. Maybe their office is told to stay home due to Corona.

DXLelouch24

Oct 28, 2017
Got a reply saying they recieved my receipt and are currently reviewing it,which means my rejection email earlier was due to a dupe