• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna get banned for this but fuck you, you stupid fuck. People are dying due to the shit stain's incompetence and you're fucking stanning him, downplaying his role in this.

God damn I am furious. Get fucked.

He knows exactly what he's doing. Hence the immediate "omg why are you so mad" response after his low quality bait.

FLEABttn

Oct 25, 2017
Easier said than done no president in the last 100 years have faced an epidemic such as this. There is no telling if other presidents would have done better. Seeing the Democratic candidate for the upcoming election Trump is a much better option imo.

You could simply say you prefer Trump as a leader (and all that entails) instead of conjecturing that there's no way to know if someone else would do better (but probably not).

You're not even American so I'm not sure why you're here.

OP
OP
Armadilo

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Easier said than done no president in the last 100 years have faced an epidemic such as this. There is no telling if other presidents would have done better. Seeing the Democratic candidate for the upcoming election Trump is a much better option imo.
You threw a rug over Trump and we still can all see his stupid hair, but this is giving me hope that an avalanche is going to happen in November if people like you want to cover for the monster.

Time to take back America.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna get banned for this but fuck you, you stupid fuck. People are dying due to the shit stain's incompetence and you're fucking stanning him, downplaying his role in this.

God damn I am furious. Get fucked.

In total solidarity.

Captain-America-Salute-Reaction-Gif.gif

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO

It's mind blowing to me that we have people on this board supporting this fucking cockroach in 2020. Like, actually thinking Trump is the better option for another 4 years. How have people become so brainwashed? It's insane

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Trump supporters never fail to show that they're complete fucking morons. Or lying assholes. Whichever.

It's mind blowing to me that we have people on this board supporting this fucking cockroach in 2020. Like, actually thinking Trump is the better option for another 4 years. How have people become so brainwashed? It's insane
Because they're complete garbage, and Trump makes them feel better about that fact.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Statistically the number of deaths in America per week is actually the lowest its been in years due to the quarantining practices. Its quite a paradox, we are right on the verge of possibly having covid19 causing a lot of deaths, but at the same time because so many people are just staying home they aren't dying to car accidents, pedestrian accidents, mistakes in hospitals, drug overdoses, etc. Are people really "living" though if everyone is at home afraid to interact with other people?

Weekly stats from CDC, deaths all ages. The green line at the bottom is 2020. The data was collated by @SidSanghi on twitter

EUSDIfuXYAIhgdd.jpg

ages 0-17 deaths is even a more sharp contrast, hundreds fewer kids dying per week compared to previous years. Its actually kind of crazy what kind of impact on youth mortality there is if you keep every kid out of school.

EUSD4AjXsAEfvmM.jpg

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

Well, on a positive note, that's one less troll we have to deal with.

Deleted member 11046

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Coming to a county near you.

100,000 deaths. And that's just a low estimate.
100k is a fairy tale number. Deaths are now doubling every 2-3 days. I believe Fauci gave Trump a projection low enough to not engage his disbelief and scorn but high enough to get him to act. We haven't acted fast enough to prevent our healthcare system from being overwhelmed, though. Several Red states like Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Florida are about to skyrocket in cases with deaths to follow.

well fucking done whoever made this video. Shit like this should go viral. Start posting on twitter
There are several versions of that video that have blown up on Twitter. I think WaPo were the first to point out the blatant tone shift.

And the follow up:

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
We are doomed, i just hope for fucking once in a country that prides itself on tough talk and taking down the bad guy that the fuckwits involved get what's coming to them once this passes.

But probably not, I expect the history books to be written that President Trump did everything right, lol

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The politicians, the institutions, the population allowed the events to unfold in 2016 between the election literally getting hacked and a clear mysoginist, racist, incompetent rich white folk winning. If the country allows it again in 2020, then I guess it truly deserves this unfortunately.