• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
I doubt another Republican wouldn't be so callous as Trump. Wouldn't be suggesting nurses are stealing and selling on the Black Market. Would actually comfort the nation instead of demanding the cameras shine on him 24.7.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Easier said than done no president in the last 100 years have faced an epidemic such as this. There is no telling if other presidents would have done better.
Sorry but no. No other president would have wasted months of prep time ignoring it or calling it a hoax, especially a Dem one. Trump went out of his way to underfund the CDC, and DISBAND the Pandemic response unit the Obama administration put in place, just to spite a black man. This lost us valuable time, resources and prep time. Even now, he is stoking the desires to reopen the fucking country in the midst of a critical quarantine period, because his buddies on Wall Street are bleeding money.

All of this behavior is unique to Trump. Inform yourself next time, think your posts through before you type.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Easier said than done no president in the last 100 years have faced an epidemic such as this. There is no telling if other presidents would have done better. Seeing the Democratic candidate for the upcoming election Trump is a much better option imo.
Count on your fingers how many other presidents you believe would've publicly called COVID-19 a hoax.

Wait is this sarcasm? edit Nope

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Easier said than done no president in the last 100 years have faced an epidemic such as this. There is no telling if other presidents would have done better. Seeing the Democratic candidate for the upcoming election Trump is a much better option imo.
Slinger, you can ride for your team all you want but not every president that existed would have ignored Intel since January. You could probably handle this better honestly.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
What complete garbage. Stop downplaying how awful Trump is and how uniquely monstrous his handling of this (among other things) is.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
i am weeping over the fact that nothing will be done soon enough to stop this

thousands of people are going to die from trump's stupidity
Trump sucks but this is also being made worse because people can't follow instructions.

If we all stayed at home for 3 weeks and limited all travel as much as possible it could be greatly contained. But people are not listening and taking it seriously.

Jan 10, 2018
And he won't until it effects him directly- not his family, we know he doesn't give a shit about them. Until something significant happens to him personally.

A Trump talking point out Trumps lying mouth? Sure, he gotta lie, no matter how indefensible.

But you Gunslinger? What is the stimuli you get out of this?

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Trump sucks but this is also being made worse because people can't follow instructions.

If we all stayed at home for 3 weeks and limited all travel as much as possible it could be greatly contained. But people are not listening and taking it seriously.

www.marketwatch.com

As coronavirus cases surge across the U.S., the internet has one word for this image of a crowded beach: #Florida

While Americans across the country grapple with the harsh reality of sickness, death, job losses, and isolation, beach-goers in Florida over the weekend...

It's not just "people" some counties are still insisting on keeping beaches open. Many State and local governments dragged their feet and some still haven't done enough. If the local governments won't close beaches for example the masses will still go like lemmings.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is some serious shit. The president and GOP are killing Americans, targeting New Yorkers while their Tower of Babel (FoxNews) is erected in our territory.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt another Republican wouldn't be so callous as Trump. Wouldn't be suggesting nurses are stealing and selling on the Black Market. Would actually comfort the nation instead of demanding the cameras shine on him 24.7.

He said that because that's what he would do in that situation.

All he can relate to.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weird. MAGAts like you keep sharing this picture about how many infections and people died during H1N1 and Obama. How there's not even that many infections and we're hurting the economy for no reason.

Yet simultaneously it's something never faced before..

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
This administration and especially Trump just defies belief. Such vile monsters. Imagine you are given one life and you use it to become the most bloated, vile piece of garbage imaginable, spreading your disease wherever you go (and I dont mean Corona), without rhyme or reason. And in the end it will all have been for nothing. Unbelievable.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago

I know. No one is taking this seriously. It's going to take countless bodies piling up before people realize this shit is real.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Something something crisis actors.

Remember folks, this pandemic is somehow a conspiracy to make Donald look bad. This is all about him, the narcissist in chief.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know. No one is taking this seriously. It's going to take countless bodies piling up before people realize this shit is real.

There are plenty of people who are taking this seriously. Houston is currently a ghost town, it's outright creepy how empty the streets are in the 4th most populous city in the country right now.

The ones who aren't taking it seriously are idiots, but still a minority.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn

That was never an option in NYC. It take 2 to 14 days for the virus to gestate, and people were spreading it around NYC way before the any lock down was announce. As soon as that outbreak occurred in Washington, before the first infected in NYS, I knew NYC was gonna get hit hard.

I'm not saying people are playing it safe, they're making a shitty situation worse than it has to be in NYC.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I think it's a safe bet that all previous presidents would have deferred to the experts in this time of crisis, and refrained from comments that downplay the severity of the virus. They wouldn't have ignored or dismantled the pandemic response measures we had in place, and they certainly wouldn't have called the whole thing a hoax.

It's frankly bizarre that you would imagine the dangerous egomaniac in the Oval Office to be somehow better than Biden. Nobody who grasps what Trump really is would entertain that thought. Nobody who is aware of the outrageous levels of fuckery he's enabled within his own party would think such a thing.

Last edited:

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Take solace in knowing she was even too crazy for Fox News (or, probably more accurately, she was hurting their bottom line by pissing off their viewers). They officially canned her yesterday.

Thing is, Hannity also called Coronavirus a hoax, why isn't he being let go? I don't think this is anything to do with mistakes, just numbers (eg she was losing them money). A sacrificial lamb so they can pretend they give a shit about past mistakes.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
There are plenty of people who are taking this seriously. Houston is currently a ghost town, it's outright creepy how empty the streets are in the 4th most populous city in the country right now.

The ones who aren't taking it seriously are idiots, but still a minority.

All the MAGA hats I know in real life went from parroting Trump talking points about it being like the flu/a hoax to simply not saying anything. And at this point I'll take it.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thing is, Hannity also called Coronavirus a hoax, why isn't he being let go? I don't think this is anything to do with mistakes, just numbers (eg she was losing them money). A sacrificial lamb so they can pretend they give a shit about past mistakes.

Well I basically said that, she was let go for hurting their bottom line.

I didn't say that to stick up for fox news, far from it. It was more schadenfreude that she is now jobless, even if it's likely temporarily.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Pretty sure almost any other president wouldn't have gutted the pandemic response team.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017

The fuck is this horseshit. If that's your opinion, then you shouldn't ever have opinions again

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remember when Comacho in Idiocracy knew he was dumb so allowed someone smarter decide on what to do? Yes even the president in Idiocracy would have handled this better.

Bro, President Comacho was in every single way a better president than trump. He actually deeply cared for his people. He deferred to experts. He was far, faaaar more eloquent. And he actually was physically impressive instead of just claiming to be.

I'd vote for Comacho over Trump in a damn heartbeat.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
www.marketwatch.com

As coronavirus cases surge across the U.S., the internet has one word for this image of a crowded beach: #Florida

While Americans across the country grapple with the harsh reality of sickness, death, job losses, and isolation, beach-goers in Florida over the weekend...

It's not just "people" some counties are still insisting on keeping beaches open. Many State and local governments dragged their feet and some still haven't done enough. If the local governments won't close beaches for example the masses will still go like lemmings.
Oh trust me. I am really fucking mad at the government and their gross incompetence at pretty much all levels. We had 2 months to prepare for this and we are still a week or two behind. How many extra deaths is that going to cost us? And is anyone going to be held responsible for it?

I understand there are exceptions, but for a lot of people why the fuck can't they just stay at home and try to ride this out? It seems like listening and following instructions is just impossible for some people.

That was never an option in NYC. It take 2 to 14 days for the virus to gestate, and people were spreading it around NYC way before the any lock down was announce. As soon as that outbreak occurred in Washington, before the first infected in NYS, I knew NYC was gonna get hit hard.

I'm not saying people are playing it safe, they're making a shitty situation worse than it has to be in NYC.
NYC is going to be tough. Too many people in a really confined space.

But its also irresponsible for people to just bounce out of city and go all over the place to their country homes. If you are going home to stay with your parents or family thats fine, but then the whole house should quarantine themselves at least for a week to make sure no one has anything. I am not suggesting that we close down the city, but people really need to think about what they are doing. And its not just New York. Its the whole damn country. The people and government are all failing this miserably.

I mean in PA our governor had to keep escalating his language because too many fucking morons thought their businesses were essential. Our local Kumon had to get a threat to shut down. Just so many irresponsible people who are not taking this stuff seriously. And that prolongs the misery and the spread of this disease for everyone.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
US is extremely globalized and a melting pot. China's delay in locking down Wuhan caused worldwide misery. Nothing anybody could do. It's not easy to make millions of test kits in a short time. You can blame trump because he is president and it is comforting to do so but the governer and mayor failed massively too.
De Blasio is a collosal idiot.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump is literally murdering citizens in states where their governors don't grovel and praise him.

I am really disappointed to learn you are a Trump fan Gunslinger.

Elrid

Oct 28, 2017
US is extremely globalized and a melting pot. China's delay in locking down Wuhan caused worldwide misery. Nothing anybody could do. It's not easy to make millions of test kits in a short time. You can blame trump because he is president and it is comforting to do so but the governer and mayor failed massively too.
De Blasio is a collosal idiot.

Blame Trump because he is president?? Yeah that is why? Come the F on!?

SerAardvark

Oct 25, 2017
US is not a dictatorship. It's based on cooperative federalism.

Federalism that relies on a certain level of leadership and competence within the national government and bureaucracy, especially in a case of a truly nationwide emergecy like a pandemic where state-level resources and actions will still result in support being overrun. Trump deserves plenty of blame, as do his incompetent support staff and appointees and I'm baffled at your illogical attempts to pretend otherwise.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm gonna get banned for this but fuck you, you stupid fuck. People are dying due to the shit stain's incompetence and you're fucking stanning him, downplaying his role in this.

God damn I am furious. Get fucked.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Can you explain how Trump would be better?