• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017

https://twitter.com/_scottjohnson/status/1115061086187868160

Edit -

Link.

An NYPD cop who had just confiscated an illegal dirt bike in Harlem decided to ride it back to the 32 Precinct station house himself Sunday, but ended up falling hard and injuring himself after quickly losing control of the vehicle, police sources said.

According to the NYPD patrol guide, police are permitted to drive confiscated vehicles to voucher them.

Last edited:

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
When you pop right up and act like you're all good but you know that shirt hurts and all you wanna do is cry.

Also, why the fuck are the police even doing shit like that?

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Why isn't he wearing a helmet?

Ran a red light, almost crashed into a car and hit the other car

When you pop right up and act like you're all good but you that shirt hurt.

Also, why the fuck are the police even doing shit like that?

Link.

An NYPD cop who had just confiscated an illegal dirt bike in Harlem decided to ride it back to the 32 Precinct station house himself Sunday, but ended up falling hard and injuring himself after quickly losing control of the vehicle, police sources said.

According to the NYPD patrol guide, police are permitted to drive confiscated vehicles to voucher them.

Last edited:

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
You can tell like nobody likes cops when the whole neighborhood goes crazy when the cop does something stupid and illegal.

Oct 29, 2017
Lol that dude looks like he never threw a leg over a motorcycle before...what made him think that he could ride through fuckin NYC on a dirt bike?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I saw that earlier and the second I saw him get on the bike I was like nooooooooooo you bout to wipe out

Man he ran a red light, couldn't control it, and just totally ate shit

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmfao, what a dumb asshole. great narration by the guy on the right too

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think he knew how to stop. He tried to drag his feet to slow down lol. Hopefully the owner of that bike gets compensated.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Shout out to the camera man, he nailed every moment of this video.

kuegXKO.png

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
And the owner of the car he crashed the bike into

Good thing the taxpayers will get to pay for all of it!
At ANY other job, literally any other job, doing something this stupid while on the clock will get you fired on the spot. This guy will just get made fun of and go on his shitty cop life with no repercussions.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't handle "cringe" well. How awkard and cringey is this on a 1-10 scale? A 9 being like....Scott's Tots from The Office.

Last edited:

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
So now taxpayers get to foot the bill for his medical leave, the repair work for the bike, and the body work on the car he hit.

Fucking idiot

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Illegal bike on the street, ran a red light, no helmet, near crash on another vehicle. Anything else?