• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2017
Hi,

Panzer Dragoon World community here.

Following a chat I've had with Benjamin Anseaume - producer of the Panzer Dragoon 1 & Zwei Remakes - during Gamescom this Thursday, one of the subjects covered was the physical release of the game on Switch.

By the way, the full interview will be shared on the YouTube channel of the community once I am done with editing it & adding all subtitles. Many subjects will be covered in this video so please keep this in mind as you might find answers there. In the meantime, please keep this topic relevant to the subject. Thanks for your comprehension.

When discussing the physical release, it was clear to Benjamin that a physical release was wanted by the fans. But it was not as obvious to them that there was a demand for a limited/collector edition. So I've made this Twitter poll to help evaluate the potential of this project. It's pretty obvious to me that this would sell but I can also understand that the potential publisher of the physical release would need facts. This poll might help so please consider voting for the best version in your opinion you would buy if it existed.

Again, I am not confirming it will happen or it won't happen. This is purely to "benchmark" our community and your help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Panzer Dragoon World community

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'd buy it as long as is not a pain ass to buy it like sometimes happens with Limited Run Games

Also, please make Saga

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Honestly, I wouldn't buy a collector's edition if it's one of those $150 dollar ones. Stuff like LRG's editions with artbooks, music and stuff? In a heartbeat

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
If you do Physical with collector's editions make sure that the boxes for the Original and Zwei look good next to each other.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
I ALWAYS buy digital.

But Panzer Dragoon is one of the 3 franchises I would immediately buy a Collectors Edition.

Voted CE!

Edit: Also, you guys at Panzer Dragoon World are making an amazing work!

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Would buy 1 and Zwei physical and a collector's edition of Saga.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I just want the physical edition. Collectors stuff doesn't do it for me anymore.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Please do not create a thread based on products or services you are involved with. Feel free to engage the community in an already-existing thread, though.

From the General Guide:
No Self-Promotion or Spam

Do not create threads featuring links to products or services that you have a direct involvement in. Members are instead welcome and encouraged to post in already existing threads about a product or service that they are involved in (including links that are specifically relevant to the thread) so that they may engage with the community. If you are involved in a product or service that you are linking, please disclose that fact upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.