• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Everyone needs to watch the opening sequence to last week's episode of The Boys. Probably the most succinct depiction of how these people are radicalized.

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017
I knew what their faces were going to be like before entering the thread.

The aryan genes are strong here.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to say I'm expecting them to throw the book at these fucking terrorists and make extreme examples of them, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to say I'm expecting them to throw the book at these fucking terrorists and make extreme examples of them, but I doubt that's going to happen.

I actually expect some conservatives to defend these people. "They were just trying to stop what they thought tyranny was." Of course, the tyranny to Y'all Qaeda is to be inconvenienced by wearing a mask to combat a virus that has the potential to spread by tens of thousands from one host.

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
If Trump loses, I'm sure we'll see more of these militias very quickly. If he wins... well, we'll see them anyway.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't, actually.

I just looked andI saw state and federal level charges, how much time are they facing?

Check it out.

The following individuals were charged by Attorney General Nessel as part of the joint law enforcement effort:
  • Paul Bellar, 21, of Milford:
    • Providing material support for terrorist acts – a 20-year felony and/or $20,000 fine;
    • Gang membership – a 20-year felony, which may be served as a consecutive sentence; and
    • Carrying or possessing a firearm during the commission of a felony; felony firearm – a two-year mandatory prison sentence to be served consecutively.
  • Shawn Fix, 38, of Belleville:
    • Providing material support for terrorist acts – a 20-year felony and/or $20,000 fine; and
    • Carrying or possessing a firearm during the commission of a felony; felony firearm – a two-year mandatory prison sentence to be served consecutively.
  • Eric Molitor, 36, of Cadillac:
    • Providing material support for terrorist acts – a 20-year felony and/or $20,000 fine; and
  • Michael Null, 38, of Plainwell:
  • William Null, 38, of Shelbyville:
  • Pete Musico, 42, and Joseph Morrison, 42, who live together in Munith:
    • One count each of threat of terrorism, a 20-year felony and/or $20,000 fine;
    • One count each of gang membership, a 20-year felony that may be served as a consecutive sentence;
    • One count each of providing material support for terrorist acts; and
    • One count each for carrying or possessing a firearm during the commission of a felony; felony firearm – a two-year mandatory prison sentence to be served consecutively.

Source

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
"As part of that recruitment effort, FOX reached out to a Michigan-based militia group," the agent added.
Why did they capitalize the guy's entire name here lmao, I thought they were talking about FOX news.

Gotta wonder how much of the FBI's time is spent lurking discord/gab/4chan waiting for a white supremacist to say something crazier than usual.

ninnanuam

Nov 24, 2017
Trying to put into words something that's bothering me with this. So there was an informant, what were they doing?

I know these guys are almost certainly guilty but the police and in particular the FBI have a history in situations like these. They have been known to agitate and escalate.

I guess all I'm saying is just because it's the fascists doesn't mean you should discount the possibility that the FBI may have been bastards in this situation.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to put into words something that's bothering me with this. So there was an informant, what were they doing?

I know these guys are almost certainly guilty but the police and in particular the FBI have a history in situations like these. They have been known to agitate and escalate.

I guess all I'm saying is just because it's the fascists doesn't mean you should discount the possibility that the FBI may have been bastards in this situation.
The FBI were probably not too worried about it until extremely late in the game when they realized there was some evidence that might splash back on them if it actually happened.

Intelligence agencies are full of right wing freaks, what separates them from Trump or these people is mostly optics.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
First of all, why is that one dude's ear lobes below the height of his mouth? Seriously, what the fuck are you doing???

Second of all, are you okay, white men?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
A terrorist plot against a governor is the type of national security issue where POTUS holds a press briefing about it, at the very least. You know, to reassure Americans?

Could you imagine if these guys were Muslim??

Well before Brietbart and its variants became popular, Fox News and Fox Business ran segments about "possible terrorist training camps" in small communities that had like more than one Muslim family living in it. Even though feds and local law enforcement had repeatedly put out statements saying that none of the rumors were true.

OP
OP
RDreamer

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I hate this man with a passion.
He's really one of the worst people alive.

On the bright side attacking a popular woman governor who had a plot to kidnap her by people he basically egged on definitely isn't going to play well to any demographic at all but definitely not suburban women.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
image1.jpg

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I have never seen an actual trainwreck, but I feel like I am actively watching one every single day for the past month.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Have they revealed how they get to know about this plot?
Did they try to recruit on Facebook or something?
Or did they get tipped off by someone or?
I think they had some people on the inside.
there's some more details in separate articles on the same site

www.detroitnews.com

Men detonated explosive, used encrypted messages in Whitmer kidnap plot, feds say

Officials said the men used encrypted messaging platforms and detonated an explosive wrapped in shrapnel to test its capabilities

The FBI became aware of the group's discussions in early 2020 through social media.
Croft and Fox, the affidavit says, agreed to unite others in their cause to take action against state government that they believed was violating the U.S. Constitution.
On June 6, Croft, Fox and about 13 others from several states gathered for a meeting in Dublin, Ohio, near Columbus. Several talked about murdering the "tyrants" or "taking" a sitting governor.
"The group talked about creating a society that followed the U.S. Bill of Rights and where they could be self-sufficient," the FBI agent wrote.
The FBI was already tracking the militia in March after a local police department learned members were trying to obtain addresses of local law-enforcement officers, the FBI agent wrote.
Those present included an FBI confidential source who recorded the meetings. The source has been paid $8,600.