• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Rest in Peace, PS3, you gorgeus

2f0.gif

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome month, shame that I don't have many uses for it lol.

I want to see more exclusives!

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Woah. Ending PS3 ps+ with a bang. MGS4 was one of the top three games from last gen.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Hitman should get you access to the Hitman 2 Prologue versions of the missions right? On Xbox with Game Pass, because the first game is part of the sub, you get access to the Hitman 2 Prologue and updated versions of the maps from the first game.
No, you need the GOTY Edition upgrade ($20) to do that.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA02976_00-0000S1GOTYFULLXP

You're just getting the base campaign and not the Patient Zero campaign/GOTY upgrade that's required for importing it into Hitman 2.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hitman is such a damn waste. The game has pretty much been free already. I have 7 levels available to play without ever spending a cent.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
That's an impressive sendoff for the PS3, although I'm not familiar with the Vita titles.

I'm really curious what March's lineup will look like, how things shift with the older titles off the service. I do wonder if we'll still get PS3/PSV versions of any titles that happen to be crossplay.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Great way to send off the PS3 with MGS4. Everyone should try out MGS4. One last hurrah for Old Snake.

Will check out Hitman again.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Games for this month are kind of "meh" to me since I already have Hitman and MGS4, but I'm pretty excited about the cloud storage upgrade.

PARAdoja

Oct 27, 2017
iirc they added a digital version when they added trophies and the ability to install all chapters up front.

I've JUST took that screenshot (it's a NA account). That makes me think that for North America (and probably the whole region) will have a different game for PS3. I really doubt they're going to change the availability of the game if they didn't do it before.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Lol, MGS4, I was just playing it this Sunday.

Hitman is a get for sure.

Divekick I'll get it to have it, why not.

Gunhouse, soundtrack by disasterpeace, I'll DL it.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Interesting. How does that work? Load up the free prologue instead of Hitman 1?
This reddit page explains it
https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/9wsnhw/psa_you_can_play_the_hitman_2016_legacy_pack_for/

What I would do is download both Hitman S1 via Plus and Hitman 2 prologue. Run Hitman 2 and it ought to read Hitman 1 and make them available for you.

Of course in this case, the Hitman S1 content will be playable via Hitman 2 so long as your Plus sub is active.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
For Honor has been available for PS Now, gave it a try NOT my cup of tea at all. Will try Hitman but I have this thing about being stealthy for too long, I just want to Rambo my way in.

Wonder what Now gets next month. And Prey might be for March Plus if the trend is following the same path

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great month. Already got For Honor but I've always wanted to try the "new" Hitman. I'm also not even close to using up the 10GB for cloud saves but more storage space is always nice to have.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that's a good month. Already have Hitman but have always been curious about For Honour and would be interested in playing MGS4 again since selling off my physical PS3 collection awhile ago.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
So we are getting 90GB increase in storage in exchange of PS3 and Vita games.

I am happy with that arrangement.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
Decent month, but I just ran out and decent won't get me back in. Let's see next month without the old shit bogging it down.

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
Finally a great month. I'm looking forward to giving For Honor a try.

My pet peeve with PS+ is that they don't offer hosting for Screenshots and videos. If they're offering 100GG for cloud saves they should just let us use that for captures as well, instead the convoluted nonsense of using Facebook or Twitter.

On Xbox you don't even need Gold to host captures on Xbox.com or One drive. It's seamless and automatic.