• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Sitting through a three hour Raw hoping to see Cody Rhodes might be one of the craziest things I've ever heard

SkyMasterson

Oct 28, 2017
Sitting through a three hour Raw hoping to see Cody Rhodes might be one of the craziest things I've ever heard
I tried. Opening segment with Brock was entertaining, then zzzzz. Ciampa on Raw was surprising see though. Then Miz kept hinting at Cody, only for it to be Logan Paul. Turned it off on the spot. How do people watch this garbage week in and week out?

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
I'm saved from myself in these situations as I cook or whatever; I can login via my provider on my laptop on a private tab and watch the live feed of Dynamite/Rampage, but even that way USA geolocates me and doesn't let me watch the live/east coast feed of Raw.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
My bro in law is watching in the living room and I will say this

Bianca is fucking incredible.

Also Piper vs Bianca is really good and in a better company this would be a mega match main event.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now edge is having some sort of open challenge for Mania. All these places they can randomly stick cody.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

Cody's thing is "let's live forever." Also apparently dropped the word "undeniable" during this promo, but also dropped the word "phenomenal," so yeah, Cody's going to WWE or they're just owning themselves for no reason.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017

Cody's thing is "let's live forever." Also apparently dropped the word "undeniable" during this promo, but also dropped the word "phenomenal," so yeah, Cody's going to WWE or they're just owning themselves for no reason.

Priest still has the Live Forever stuff on his gear too. Think it went Phenomenal (AJ), demons (Finn) Undeniable (Cody) Live Forever (Priest)

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll do some "shocking" stuff and have cody debut and beat Lesnar at MSG due to interference from Roman and he defends against edge. Or he's not signed at all and they're dumbasses as usual.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
You guys are better off just waiting for the highlights. If anything, WWE's gonna milk the intrigue for as long as possible to boost ratings.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Taz wouldn't let this happen to Hook

ayNTf1J.jpg

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
At least Rey was facedown and didn't have to see Dominik look more awkward in the ring than Logan Paul.
Paul, for better or for worse, has legitimate fighting experience as he was an amateur wrestler at one point before he became famous.

But I do agree that Dom sucks and Vince was probably having an aneurysm backstage listening to that promo from him.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
He will probably have a clause that he can bail out in 6 months or something like HHH offered the bucks and Kenny back in the day

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I never paid attention to Cody's song, but why is memed as "Adrenaline on my soul "xxxxxxxxxx" CODY RHODES" when at least the songs I see on youtube never mention his name?

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

This will be Shelley's first match back with Impact since January 2020, when he had to step away so he could keep his day job as a physical therapist.

Motor City Machineguns return soon!?

Shelley's been killing it in the indies for a while now.