• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Impact's been solid in 2022 (minus the world title picture)! I don't say that lightly! The ROH invasion in particular has been scratching an itch.
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Tasha vs. Mickie, let's go. Ngl, HARDCORE COUNTRYYYYY pops me.

EDIT: This match slaps.

EDIT 2: Distraction finish probably necessary there to protect Tasha.

Solid match, and Mickie retains.

Last edited:
OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Chelsee is being way too nice to Mickie. I fully expect her to turn on Mickie soon.

I do want to see Tasha win that title soon. She has gotten so much better over the last year.

Tanahashi was right.

FMAgP_EUYAAs45S

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Moose vs. W. Morrissey. Yawn. I hope they have fun.

EDIT: Okay, that urinagi through the table looked really good and these guys are having a good big-man match.

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Ref bump in the main event LOL So Impact, but I'm enjoying it because this 10-man tag has been a lot of fun.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
PCO doing top rope moonsaults to the outside at 54 years old. LOL

Eddie Edwards turning on Team Impact and rejoining his ROH crew!

This was an enjoyable show overall from what I saw of it. Gonna go back and watch what I missed.

I still don't care for Moose at all and wish someone else would be Impact champion.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Who didn't show up for Team Impact? Saw it mentioned that Willie Mack was part of the match? He was scheduled for a match tonight at AAA.

Eddie Edwards faked being attacked in the back (was laid out unconscious but not really,) then came out at the end of the match to help Honor No More get the W and keep them in Impact.

Last edited:
OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
PCO doing top rope moonsaults to the outside at 54 years old. LOL

Eddie Edwards turning on Team Impact and rejoining his ROH crew!

This was an enjoyable show overall from what I saw of it. Gonna go back and watch what I missed.

I still don't care for Moose at all and wish someone else would be Impact champion.
I'm still thinking Josh might re-sign. He should definitely be the one to beat Moose.

Go back and watch the X Division match and Taurus vs Jonah. Both were excellent.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I'm still thinking Josh might re-sign. He should definitely be the one to beat Moose.

Go back and watch the X Division match and Taurus vs Jonah. Both were excellent.

This X match is really good. Ace Austin and Chris Bey should be running Impact. Speedball is cool-but-corny, and Jake Something is damn good but his name is awful.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Eddie Edwards faked being attacked in the back (was laid out unconscious but not really,) then came out at the end of the match to help Honor No More get the W and keep them in Impact.

Damn that's quite a callback to his ROH days. Wonder if they can bring in Davey Richards to join them so we can get a final American Wolves tag team run. Also I imagine we'll find out it was Eddie that "injured" Gresham a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, Jonah vs. Black Taurus was damn good. First two matches on this show were worth the price of admission.

I would love to see Jonah in AEW. He's got a different kind of hoss energy.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Okay, all caught up on Impact No Surrender. The first three matches were good to great and the best stretch of the show. Also enjoyed the clustermuck main event and Mickie vs. Tasha Steelz. The usual Impact overbooking also reared its head in several matches, but you know what, I had a good time. Felt like it was worth the 10 bucks.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the other part of Impact that I missed earlier tonight and it looks like they're going to turn both Cardona and Chelsea. I'm all for Chelsea being the one that beats Mickie for the belt.

Oct 8, 2019
Why is NJPW booking major angles not on NJPW Strong.

If Tony Khan is working on a Bushiroad/AEW/Impact supershow than it makes perfect sense.

AEW Women vs Stardom Women vs Impact Women

AEW Men vs New Japan Men vs Impact Men

Elite vs Bullet Club vs whatever that group Jay White, Gallows and Anderson, and Chris Bey are a part of

A Beef Match

Britt Baker vs Syuri vs Mickie James

Hangman Page vs Kazuchika Okada vs looks it up dear god Moose

Okay the top men's championship would be pretty weak on the Impact side but the rest would be PPV of the year contending stuff.