• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017

How much do you wanna bet that he was gonna have a major spot against Brock and was completely changed on the fly? Like it's been known that he's aware of the crap he gets booked when he said he wanted to strangle Vince after Hell in a Cell. This is all just major copium for the loyal soldier.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Against my better judgement, watched the four main matches of EC, my god, that was awful lol I expected nothing, and I still was surprised at how bad it was.

I guess the Women EC was fine and fun enough, I hope Bianca gets her title back at WM. Glad that at least it isn't Goldberg vs Lesnar at WM. But jesus christ that was an awful event. The ALL MIGHTY got hit by plexiglass, wasn't the one thrown at the chamber, and he got MIGHTY out of the match like the weakest guy possible.

STUPENDOUS build lol

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know when Seth's contract is up? Gotta imagine he's thinking about his options even though he's probably really well compensated.

Jmanunknown

Oct 26, 2017
Do we know when Seth's contract is up? Gotta imagine he's thinking about his options even though he's probably really well compensated.

Seth is not leaving anytime soon. He is probably among the top 3 highest paid male wrestlers on the roster behind Reigns and Brock. AEW or any other wrestling company would have to pay a ridiculous amount to get him. Only way I think he leaves is if he decides to start acting. I think Roman's gonna eventually ditch WWE for acting like Rock and Cena.

Sir Charles

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
That's a rough read. It's catching up with all the New Japan guys. Five years from now Nak may look very smart for bouncing when he did.

fetchimage

This guy?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I assumed it was bad but had no idea how bad it was. I hope he takes off all the time needed. If I never get that NJPW style Kenny Omega I'll understand. Nothing is worth your body feeling like that.

he did it

FOR THE STARS

but yes he should absolutely take way more time off to be 100% fully healed. luckily, Kenny mentioned in the podcast that he doesn't want to force things, have this big comeback, then something breaks two months in and he has to take extended time off again.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
That might have been Eric Young's best match of his career

Just tuned in after putting down the 10 dollars. Yeah, I paid for another Impact PPV. LOL Probably the 4th time in my life. Deonna vs. Alize was solid. Looking forward to going back and seeing what I missed. Sounds like Black Taurus and Jonah killed it.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Just tuned in after putting down the 10 dollars. Yeah, I paid for another Impact PPV. LOL Probably the 4th time in my life. Deonna vs. Alize was solid. Looking forward to going back and seeing what I missed. Sounds like Black Taurus and Jonah killed it.

Not sure if you're planning to watch Impact long term, but you can sub on YouTube for $5 a month and get the PPV's minus the big 4 included in the sub.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Story says the injury actually happened in the Rumble match against Brock (mentions Lashley protecting his shoulder during Brock's Germans in the match) and that today's injury was kayfabe that is being used as cover for the actual injury.
Well that makes 100% sense with the way he was taking those Germans

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Damn there's so much good wrestling on tonight

G.O.D. vs Good Brothers coming up. Been looking forward to this match.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
smh you could be watching AAA

Impact's been solid in 2022 (minus the world title picture)! I don't say that lightly! The ROH invasion in particular has been scratching an itch.

Not sure if you're planning to watch Impact long term, but you can sub on YouTube for $5 a month and get the PPV's minus the big 4 included in the sub.

I'm on the buck a month membership with them just to watch the TV. Think this makes the most sense, as I don't even always have time to watch the TVs! Prefer just enjoying wrestling a la carte and picking and choosing the shows I wanna spend money on. :) But I'll keep this in mind in the future.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Impact's been solid in 2022! I don't say that lightly!

I'm on the buck a month membership with them just to watch the TV. Think this makes the most sense, as I don't even always have time to watch the TVs! Prefer just enjoying wrestling a la carte and picking and choosing the shows I wanna spend money on. :) But I'll keep this in mind in the future.

No worries! Was just making sure you knew about that option. 😊

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Preferred this Jordynne Grace and Matt Cardona match to their last one, but was a bit disappointed by the DQ finish. I'm assuming this rivalry will continue. They've got good in-ring chemistry.

GOD vs. Good Brothers off to a meaty start. Good Brothers out of context like this can be good. I didn't like them at all in AEW outside of a couple of segments.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Preferred this Jordynne Grace and Matt Cardona match to their last one, but was a bit disappointed by the DQ finish. I'm assuming this rivalry will continue. They've got good in-ring chemistry.

GOD vs. Good Brothers off to a meaty start. Good Brothers out of context like this can be good. I didn't like them at all in AEW outside of a couple of segments.
I'm expecting their next match to be a no DQ. I wonder if we'll get Gresham involved in the feud