• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 8, 2019
is that some sort of lucha underground gimmick that only 42 people saw?

Honestly, has he even main evented an NJPW event at Madison Square Garden vs Okada?

Hey Lucha Underground averaged about 100,000 viewers get it right. Just because the channel that aired it no longer exist doesnt mean you can make fun of it, or the fact that the Longest reigning champion is Jake Hagger

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017

Welsh youtuber living in Japan, CDawgVA tries his hand at wrestling, learning from Konosuke Takeshita & Chris Brookes.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I love the fact that Tony Khan diluted the use of the Forbidden Door term and then had to scrap to get Jay Lethal on the show. What a nerd.

I hope Lethal gets enough time on the shows, he is very underrated.

Keith Lee looked like a million bucks as well.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I came to a realisation late last year, that trying to force myself to enjoy wrestling right now when I'm clearly in need of a n extended vacation from a business worth of tropes that I'm just currently completely fatigued by, is just not the way.

But damn if the idea of potentially well booked Keith Lee doesn't ignite a bit of that waning fire in my heart, I really hope for all the best in his AEW run.
Recent years have really highlighted to me that the business needs more charismatic hoss types, KL is the total package in my mind, I'm still gutted his NXT reign was derailed so fast for fuckin' Karrion Kross who is like the kind of plodding half hoss that gave hosses a bad name.
AEW fans FEASTING with that roster, the only bad thing is that there's almost too much talent to share the spotlighting!

when you step on the spatula guys in Wet-Dry World
just imagining him hitting the floor with that GWUUuuuuUUUH

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Fun Dynamite, Santana's promo was one of the highlights.
The MJF/Punk segment was a bit messy, too much stuff going on imo. And the tag with Mox could have used more build.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
32, actually.

and Jay White isn't an impact guy, he's NJPW. Solid try though cyberbully.
Jay-White-WWE-NXT.jpg

dc9n4hy-e9b9f883-afc1-4818-bf52-1d67f202c866.png

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if this is storyline or not. But Josh's contract is up so I wonder if we'll see him in AEW soon.

Jay White is really really good on the mic. Bullet Club are feuding with Good Brothers on Impact and Bullet Club really comes off as the babyface in the feud. This has me wondering if the have ever played the face role in NJPW.

Last edited:

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this is storyline or not. But Josh's contract is up so I wonder if we'll see him in AEW soon.

Jay White is really really good on the mic. Bullet Club are feuding with Good Brothers on Impact and Bullet Club really comes off as the babyface in the feud. This has me wondering if the have ever played the face role in NJPW.

now to see if signing ethan page was worth it...

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I think Josh would do better in NJPW but I don't know how much that would effect his family time.

perfect Suzuki-gun guy

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017

I'm pretty sure it's story line as Scott D'Amore sent "him home". They'll probably bring him back for the lead up to Rebellion in April where he'll win the belt back from Moose. Unless I'm being worked 😆.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I'd add that we also find it to heavily imply Vince being utterly miserable at the amount of money he no doubt pissed away on Linda's unsuccessful politics campaign

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Anytime I see something from IMPACT, it looks like they're still under strict covid protocols. Just the smallest, quietest venue on television.

Ivol

Dec 12, 2017
You just KNOW the entire roster got an email, a text and a memo about this. 'Say it on social media DAMMIT! Make it trend'

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Jay vs Kenny at Double or Nothing

Kenny wins

"Anybody else want to come through that forbidden door?"

and then

kota-ibushi-entrance.gif