• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
I fucking can't tolerate those fucking south park graphics for cornette's youtube bullshit. This is the only thing Cornette related i'll accept seeing in any threads because thats all he deserves

giphy.gif

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
The Australian wrestling scene lost a year but they seem to be ramping up again. Got the two Deathmatch Downunder shows on my IWTV watch list today and have MCW Homecoming which is getting good reviews queued up for later.

Oct 8, 2019
Can we agree not to post Jim Cornette links in this thread?

I dont recommend listening to Jim Cornette about anything to with modern wrestling especially any that include talking about Japanese women's wrestling. They always get weird which can be seen by the fact that his wearing a french maid outfit.

I think at one point Jim Cornette had some interesting things to say about modern wrestling because he did have decades of experience from all over the country, but the success of AEW has sent him off the deep end as he became more and more bitter.

Oct 8, 2019
2021 and Tommy Dreamer is wrestling for.a wrestling championship in the third biggest wrestling promotion in America.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Tommy Dreamer in a world championship PPV match in 2021.

"TNA has turned things around, guys. You can watch it again."

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Tommy Dreamer in a world championship PPV match in 2021.

"TNA has turned things around, guys. You can watch it again."
Well the story leading up to is that they are basically giving Tommy a shot because it's his 50th birthday and everyone likes him. While Moose and others are mad because he doesn't deserve it.

What the hell does a Triple Threat Revolver Match even mean!?!?

It's a triple threat gauntlet match. When one of the three people in the ring is pinned the next person comes in.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
This almost felt like the Talking Smack of old thanks to Bryan. He's putting Cesaro over big time, brother.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
And Vince looked over Bryan because he said he was an average wrestler who got over on his own without Vince's script.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
That Matt vs Myers match was good. It's wild how much talent WWE wastes.

Last edited:

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Finjuice tease at the end of Impact's No Surrender!?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
don fucking callis the invisible hand working his magic once again

TNA has relationships with AEW and NJPW in the 2021

what in the fuck