• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
adlygq8a2jg61.png
Brazzers logo and it's complete.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Watching Tony Khan evolve into a full fledged character via those impact ads warms my heart but man who tf knows what he'll turn into 5 years from now. It's gonna be fascinating to watch a person get their brain melted running a wrestling promotion in real time.

It will happen to anyone; just at various rates and severity.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

-was inspired by Edge's Rumble return
-decided to get back into shape
-didn't like how his career ended with a 10-second match against Orton (did that happen?)
-says nothing is decided, but if the Rumble was his last match, he's happy he got to come back and do it on his terms

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I keep thinking about how SHO gets big main event caliber matches against top guys and YOH's in the sidelines.

Then I remember this.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna go for a watch of the old Elimination Chamber matches.Any recomendations???

Most of my chamber recommendations would just be the obvious ones pre 2010 (2002, 2005 and maybe the Raw chambers from both 2008 and 2009) before they all kinda blur together, though there are good ones within the last decade but I can only remember snippets of them like how there's one where Santino and Bryan are the final two and it somehow ended up kinda hype.
Odds are if Bryan was in it, it was a good chamber match.

I can definitely tell you what to avoid though
The IC title chamber match and the EXTREME elimination chamber.
Though the intercontinental chamber is a fascinating train wreck where an accidental elimination causes the wheels to fall off and Ziggler has to try and take charge and lead the thing to some kind of coherent conclusion.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Like 90 percent of the roster; Damien Priest needs to let go of what apparently is his hair.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Arn Anderson is trending on Twitter, mainly because WWE put out a tweet asking people who has your favorite spinebuster...with Arn being left out.

(farooq had the best one anyways)

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Smash Brothers is the McDonald's of fighting games. Kids love it and adults pretend to because it reminds them of when they were kids.

Defenders: "Actually, you just don't understand the complexity of the Big Mac secret sauce."

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Ron Simmons definitely number 1 on this "Who has the 2nd best spinebuster?" list. Though it didn't reach it's full power until the WWF when he stopped falling and started just snatching guys by the sternum and spiking them.

Triple H's is really great looking when he can get the full pop-up and 180 spin.

Batista's depends on the pop back up to his feet rather than going into a pin.
7_XpzL.gif

Last edited: