• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

randomly had some 2014 Raw clips recommended in my youtube feed It's weird looking back at it.

Also I was very sports entertained by Big Show and Brock Lesnar segment.

Last edited:

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Now what would the first Smackdown of Black History Month be without the Hulkster?

I have no clue why the hell they are putting Hogan on this show.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Because people like you will watch no matter what they do.
I'm not watching whenever Hulk is on. I've made that pretty clear in the past. Plus I don't think I'll be watching much tonight anyways considering there is an FFXIV Announcement Showcase tonight. Plus for the most part Smackdown is pretty okay. RAW is the only really bad show that WWE is putting out right now.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Now what would the first Smackdown of Black History Month be without the Hulkster?

I have no clue why the hell they are putting Hogan on this show.

tenor.gif

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Cesaro with a really decisive submission win over Bryan. Looked like a million bucks. That backbreaker he did just before the swing was fucking brutal looking.

Draconian

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda crazy how good Roman is now. I look forward to his promos, which is something I never thought would happen.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017

Might as well be a retirement stipulation for Tam, she ain't showing up anywhere if she loses her hair.

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017

if the build to edge and roman is just edge messing with him the whole way it could be interesting.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't physically seen my parents because of my high risk brother in over a year

But I sure hope those wrestlers continue to party every weekend

Oct 8, 2019

I would really like to go to my local Planet Fitness, and work out, I really enjoyed exercising there. I cant because dilweeds like these people keep spreading the disease because they want to live in a fictional world where a pandemic isnt happening.

Its really amazing that you cant blame Vince on this one, I think WWE has made it clear to stop partying at bars but these guys keep doing it which is why NXT has such a massive infection rate.

Since the pandemic started I had one group of guest come over and it was my cousins and Aunt and Uncle who I basically grew up with. I also tried to keep my distance, because my Dad is nearly 70 and I dont want him to be sick. These people are sitting shoulder to shoulder because they couldnt be bothered to sit at a regular table.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
On my way to work a graveyard shift there were a ton of people lining up and eating on the curbside restaurant areas. We're just a country full of selfish idiots.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Kacy is ESPECIALLY dumb. She like...actively doesn't give a fuck. Last time she was called out she claimed "oh well everyone was tested and we took all precautions (spoiler: they did not)". And now she's just blocking everyone on twitter who calls her out for it.

At this point Ricochet and Kacy just aren't worth it.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
It is weird to see someone get fired for breaking COVID rules when literally half the NXT roster does it on a daily basis with no repercussions.

I'm thinking somebody in the back just didn't like him.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah seeing Kacy repeatedly not give a fuck, and now seeing she hangs with maga terrorists made me lose any interest or respect I had for her to be honest.

It is weird to see someone get fired for breaking COVID rules when literally half the NXT roster does it on a daily basis with no repercussions.

I'm thinking somebody in the back just didn't like him.

Yeah definitely feels that way. It's not like they were using him for much either.