• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017

QIebENb.png

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Also worth noting that the last 30 minutes or so was an absolute slog to sit through. An Escobar match which was bland as hell, and Timothy Thatcher main evented again. The dude is the ace of driving off viewers.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
They didn't really advertise Edge coming to NXT. That was very poor of them.

Is this true????

JINDER MAHAL IS A DRAW!!

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
You know who helped put Jinder over? Randy "The Viper" Orton, another GOAT.

You know who stopped Jinder's reign? Some flat-earther from florida.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
They could bring back John Cena full time and I dont think it would do a thing. At this point I have basically stopped watching wrestling at this point. Vince should just go to Shahid Khan and ask him what he wants for the whole thing.
Even after he's gone, WWE will still go on. I doubt 3H and Steph would go along with it. Maybe Vince's grandkids.

Oct 8, 2019
Even after he's gone, WWE will still go on. I doubt 3H and Steph would go along with it. Maybe Vince's grandkids.

With what Stars? They have a bunch of money, and no stars, they are never going to make another draw again, and getting the guy who runs NXT to try to go against AEW is a recipe for disaster.

Outside of the women's division does anyone talk about NXT? Does anyone watch clips of NXT?

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Shota excursion to AEW when?

Next year. :(
Storyline where Mox + Renee have surprise twins, but have to send the boy into the future to be raised for their safety. Their son, now grown, then travels back in time to save the present and... it's Shota.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Surprise heel turn from Umino, we find out the following week in a passionate promo of how he's jealous of Renee's baby.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Good thing WWE has never been about in-ring performance

The reason I always thought wrestling was stupid. Also, not sure if it was always this way, but Twitter makes me think the only reason people watch WWE is because they wanna fuck the wrestlers. All these gifs of Alexa Bliss and Roman Reigns and I'm like "Yo, are ya'll just watching because you're thirsty?"

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
Tumblr's WWE fanbase was just 90% horny girls salivating over Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose, it was Vince'a dream come true as one of the only places where people unironically loved and cheered for face roman

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Outside of the women's division does anyone talk about NXT? Does anyone watch clips of NXT?

I went from watching every week (on Thursday when it went up on the network) down to maybe catching a single match here and there or the go home show before a Takeover. There's a bunch of people on the show I like but also there's no reason to watch week-to-week because almost nothing interesting happens.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
The reason I always thought wrestling was stupid. Also, not sure if it was always this way, but Twitter makes me think the only reason people watch WWE is because they wanna fuck the wrestlers. All these gifs of Alexa Bliss and Roman Reigns and I'm like "Yo, are ya'll just watching because you're thirsty?"

Oh man you should see attitude era WWE where they heavily sexualized the women. Jerry Lawler's catchphrase was just screaming "Puppies"

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man you should see attitude era WWE where they heavily sexualized the women. Jerry Lawler's catchphrase was just screaming "Puppies"

Sure, but that was 20 years ago. And that was the company, who was in the wrong. Now the fans are just posting horny gifs and I'm like "Yo, are you talking about the show or this character's dick?" Is that what "The Look" is about?

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I like NXT more when it was an hour long. There's only so much wrestling I can or even want to watch.

Oct 8, 2019
Sure, but that was 20 years ago. And that was the company, who was in the wrong. Now the fans are just posting horny gifs and I'm like "Yo, are you talking about the show or this character's dick?" Is that what "The Look" is about?

The fans bought playboy in droves, the fans booed Vince Mcmahon when he told a woman to stop taking her clothes off, the fans elevated women like Sable to being one of the biggest stars in the entire industry because she once had nothing on but some pasties.

The fanbase was incredibly horny and I was one of those guys.

Oct 8, 2019

Oh cool so I dont have to watch AEW Dynamite, that's a relief, who wants to see Maki Itoh flip people off on AEW Dynamite when I could see Kip Sabian instead

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017

Oh cool so I dont have to watch AEW Dynamite, that's a relief, who wants to see Maki Itoh flip people off on AEW Dynamite when I could see Kip Sabian instead

That explains her dropping the strap for the tournament.
Well dirtsheet says that's what got him heat with Vince and I seen who his girlfriend as she was the one who announced they got COVID and it all adds up why Vince is petty.
Get COVID. Get fired. Hurt your fellow wrestlers. Keep getting matches.

Oct 8, 2019
Well dirtsheet says that's what got him heat with Vince and I seen who his girlfriend as she was the one who announced they got COVID and it all adds up why Vince is petty.
I dont think WWE likes to have their roster announce that they have covid because it reminds people that WWE has done a crap job of handling it but I also doubt that was the sole reason they released him. The more likely reason is because of this

Profits are slightly lower than expected so time to fire some people.

Oct 27, 2017
A bunch of wrestlers have gotten COVID, I doubt he got fired because of Covid unless he tried to hide it or something

I am going on what the dirt sheets says that he got heat with Vince due to that. This is Vince after all.

And there was heat on Renee when she announced that she had it and it was one of the reasons she left as she didn't like how they handled that.

I dont think WWE likes to have their roster announce that they have covid because it reminds people that WWE has done a crap job of handling it but I also doubt that was the sole reason they released him. The more likely reason is because of this

Profits are slightly lower than expected so time to fire some people.

Why just release Cuttler though? If the other two get released then the above adds up.