• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This might help to explain the counterintelligence head that signed off on the warrant also.

Last edited:

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty broad. It would be a mistake to start making factual claims about Trump "trying to sell nuclear secrets" (for now, anyway). That said, the most favorable implication of this seems to be that the FBI thought Trump might have nuclear documents, presumably because that would be consistent with the kinds of sensitive documents that they already managed to recover--which would also be very bad.

And that's a very important thing to remember right now. We know the feds went looking for classified documentation on nuclear weapons. We don't know if it was on our arsenal or other countries, or if they even found them. And we will not know if those documents were found unless Trump gets arrested for crimes resulting from possession of those documents.

It's still very very very bad. But it's not Trump committed treason. Yet.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 week): posting unverifiable insider information, permanently threadbanned
I cannot get into specifics because I work with national security for a living but let's just say the chatter that I've heard today this is just the tip of the iceberg.

He's fucked.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
That would explain the "don't go out on a limb on this one" instruction passed around to senior GOP members.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
You would have known all this and many more nuclear facts if you had read Donald Trump's The New York Times Bestseller, The Art of the Yield.

Nov 7, 2017
Don't discount the possibility he merely took these to boast to visitors about it, as much as it wouldn't surprise me to see him to sell this info for gain.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I suppose we need to upgrade the 'light treason' meme for 'capital "T" Treason'

6pojl4.jpg

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah I'm waiting for more details on this. Great (see: terrible) headline and hilarious fox news clip though.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Simply having nuclear stuff there = He's fucked

Showing that stuff to others = He's super fucked

Potentially trying to sell that to others = He's probably lucky he's not dead

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
I cannot get into specifics because I work with national security for a living but let's just say the chatter that I've heard today this is just the tip of the iceberg.

He's fucked.

As much as this potential gives me hope for Trump facing punishment, I am deeply saddened from a national security standpoint and the potential harm that could have been done.