• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Look...

If we've got the actual content of the messages, you can not convince me that they won't be able to identify who sent them. I'm sorry, it's 2021. If the NSA after all this time lacks the ability to figure that out then I'm convinced they're hiding something. :/

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
But but but.... the violent left!
But but but.... antifa!
But but but.... chicken nuggets!

He who shouts loudest is often the most guilty of their own projections.

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone proven to have had a connection to this, capital police, members of congress, need to be shamed and jailed immediately.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Would it be absolutely logical to assume that if a lawmaker and/or multiple lawmakers were in on this, that the President also knew?

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
and there were no antifa protestors to fight...

and he didn't do any sort of pre-strike anywhere...

and everything Q said didn't happen.

They're all a bunch of LARPers that fully believe in their fantasy and i'm just... sad.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Look...

If we've got the actual content of the messages, you can not convince me that they won't be able to identify who sent them. I'm sorry, it's 2021. If the NSA after all this time lacks the ability to figure that out then I'm convinced they're hiding something. :/
even if they used fake accounts im sure they either already know or will know very soon

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Fuck man, the netflix movie on this years from now is gonna be something to behold. Fucking terrorist assholes. I can wait till they find the person and have he or she rot in cell next to all the other deplorables.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell. This situation really could have been super fucking bad.

As someone said, unity ain't coming till these fucks are super fucking charged deep down under the jail.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Christ, that's nightmare stuff.

Facebook needs to drop the hammer every day, all day. Letting shit like this pass for so long is disgraceful.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I would assume it's the FBI not revealing it in this particular charging document, not that they're unknown.
This, they're known or will be known within days. They are waiting for the full docket of info before they go arresting representatives and senators(plus Trump needed to be out of office).
Heads are going to roll soon, before the impeachment for sure. Just need to have a solid case before arrest

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
at the same time, if they know then they'll likely build their case first before saying who it was

they not only have the connections at the capital building to consider, but also the various alt-right networks who had money streaming into their coffers a month before the attack, depending on where the evidence takes them this could be a massive case to build, so i doubt they would just come out and say who it was asap

they might dip in early if the person on the inside is considered a flight-risk, but otherwise this seems like it's gonna be one huge fucking case all around

i imagine they'll also wait for the attorney general to get approved to the cabinet, this will likely be their first big 'thing'

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
at the same time, if they know then they'll likely build their case first before saying who it was

they not only have the connections at the capital building to consider, but also the various alt-right networks who had money streaming into their coffers a month before the attack, depending on where the evidence takes them this could be a massive case to build, so i doubt they would just come out and say who it was asap

they might dip in early if the person on the inside is considered a flight-risk, but otherwise this seems like it's gonna be one huge fucking case all around

i imagine they'll also wait for the attorney general to get approved to the cabinet, this will likely be their first big 'thing'
Such insanity. Ugh...

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
At least these people were dumb enough to do it via Facebook who's entire existence is gathering data on its users.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
If the FBI was listening in on their app conversations and can reliably get those messages/recordings, every one of them is fucked.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
Fucking hell. This situation really could have been super fucking bad.

As someone said, unity ain't coming till these fucks are super fucking charged deep down under the jail.
I personally feel that while not everyone that went inside wanted blood, had the opportunity arisen, they would not have interfered.

We were literally within minutes of a hostage situation that could have resulted in more deaths.

Yes. This was real bad.

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
" All members are in the tunnels under capital seal them in. Turn on gas "

Holy Shit. Though this quote is particularly interesting in another way: If the guy advises them to turn on the gas to kill them (I assume he means it literally and not metaphorically), that would mean the guy is sending the messages is not among the members that are in the tunnels as that would mean his death too, correct? So how did the guy sending the messages know where they are? Something like a high ranking security manager perhaps?

Oct 27, 2017
Root out the evil. Show it under the light. Show how far the republicans were going to go to retain power. Mitch needs to be sacked

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

Holy Shit. Though this quote is particularly interesting in another way: If the guy advises them to turn on the gas to kill them (I assume he means it literally and not metaphorically), that would mean the guy is sending the messages is not among the members that are in the tunnels as that would mean his death too, correct? So how did the guy sending the messages know where they are? Something like a high ranking security manager perhaps?
Or a house member in the last wave of the evacuations like certain new Q nuts

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I'm starting to get curious about this "training" they mention. It'll be hard to claim it wasn't planned if they were literally training for it.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
If the FBI was listening in on their app conversations and can reliably get those messages/recordings, every one of them is fucked.

Yeah some of these people, like the one who sent the messages in the OP, are probably going to get the kind of hard time you don't come back from.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, not being 100% bilingual, my absolute priority is asking if 'turn on gas' is an idiom.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020

It was likely Boebert. She was still on the house floor but knew most of the members had just been evacuated to the tunnels.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
"What about unity??" GOP members cry while everything seems to show that either their members, staff, voters or all of the above actively tried to help have their opposition killed or injured to steal control of the country......yeah fuck your unity you fucks, anyone who tries to claim that over any actions taken to trump or anyone else involved in this should be looked at very very closely for everything they've said or done because I wouldn't put it past any of those fucks.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Yeah, not being 100% bilingual, my absolute priority is asking if 'turn on gas' is an idiom.
it could mean a few things, but it's not a common saying, not like 'hit the gas' or 'hit the breaks'

it could be literal or just a threat eluding to the Gas Chamber or something even more gross like the Holocaust

I imagine the Feds might have even more records of their chats that haven't been disclosed fully yet that could fill in the details, like maybe they had an actual plan in the works to try and cut a gas line or something like that, but either way it's almost certainly a threat on the lives of the people in the tunnels

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
it could mean a few things, but it's not a common saying, not like 'hit the gas' or 'hit the breaks'

it could be literal or just a threat eluding to the Gas Chamber or something even more gross like the Holocaust

I imagine the Feds might have even more records of their chats that haven't been disclosed fully yet that could fill in the details, like maybe they had an actual plan in the works to try and cut a gas line or something like that, but either way it's almost certainly a threat on the lives of the people in the tunnels
With the words "seal them in" directly before it, I think the context is pretty obvious.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Look...

At one of my old jobs I had the tools to backtrace an I.P address and all the "hops" it made to a single connection, with that we could find the host/net provider, the phone number attached if it was a landline/mobile and then the name of the person who is tied to the account. It was fairly straightforward and honestly the NSA/FBI have significantly better tracing tools than I've ever used.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
This is going to go deep. Facebook needs to be on the hook as well
Nah, don't blame Facebook for this. We want them to keep organizing there. Because Facebook tracks everything, mines every bit of data they can to try to identify people: it's exactly the sort of platform I want idiot radicals to be using to plot their criminal conspiracies on.

There are easy-to-use, legitimately secure methods of communication out there, and instead these numbskulls are chatting over Facebook Messenger.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
At one of my old jobs I had the tools to backtrace an I.P address and all the "hops" it made to a single connection, with that we could find the host/net provider, the phone number attached if it was a landline/mobile and then the name of the person who is tied to the account. It was fairly straightforward and honestly the NSA/FBI have significantly better tracing tools than I've ever used.

One hiccup would be asking Zello to produce the evidence but they've already got some/all the audio recordings, per the article, so these people are straight up done. They thought they were being clever by using a 'walkie talkie' app, as if it leaves no record.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018

"Turn on the gas" has many meanings
- Literally turning on gas
- Bringing up heat/making something hotter.
- Getting somewhere faster, like pushing the pedal of a car down
- Getting more aggressive
- This could have been hinting towards Nazism also.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
House members were outfitted with gas masks when the breach occurred.

Both chambers abruptly recessed as dozens of people breached security perimeters at the Capitol and lawmakers inside the House chamber were told to put on gas masks as tear gas was fired in the Rotunda.

www.newsday.com

Lawmakers given gas masks as protesters breach Capitol

WASHINGTON — Protesters backing President Donald Trump breached the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday in violent clashes with police that force a delay in the constitutional process to affirm Joe Biden’s vict

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
One hiccup would be asking Zello to produce the evidence but they've already got some/all the audio recordings, per the article, so these people are straight up done. They thought they were being clever by using a 'walkie talkie' app, as if it leaves no record.

I never heard of these walkie-talkie apps until this riot. They're basically audio connections with no recording right?