• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
If it's about Trump, it better be irrefutable evidence. I'm talking video, audio, it has to be damning to the point of no return. Especially after the fuck up of 2016 and the Hilary bullshit.

If it's about elections and meddling, all it's going to do is sway some not to vote at all.

lostconst

Oct 27, 2017

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Has to do with this...

news.yahoo.com

DNI Releases CIA Documents on Clinton’s ‘Plan’ to Tie Trump Campaign to Russia

Former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton's "plan" to tie the Trump campaign to Russia as a means of distracting the public from her private email server scandal before the 2016 election, according to newly declassified documents.Director of National...
This wouldn't be a matter of national security since Hillary Clinton holds no public office.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, it's Wray, not Barr. Calm down.

2020 got me like

3ZYhHDG.gif

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Has to do with this...

news.yahoo.com

Former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton's "plan" to tie the Trump campaign to Russia as a means of distracting the public from her private email server scandal before the 2016 election, according to newly declassified documents.Director of National...
So multiple intelligence agencies investigated these documents (declassified to them) and determined it was a nothingburger. Why would the FBI be freaking out about it now?

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Has to do with this...

news.yahoo.com

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

It fucking better not have anything to do with this.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has to do with this...

news.yahoo.com

Stop spreading bullshit. We dont know it is that.

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping this is like the ending to a Martin Scorsese gangster flick when the drug addled main character mobster/bad guy is chased down by the FBI in a helicopter and arrested on a yacht carrying a duffel bag of cocaine and cash.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Trump hates Wray, guys. He's been wanting to fire him for a long time.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty obvious it's Russian interference related. Not sure why people keep saying they have a bad feeling about it in the sense that it's anything good for Trump. There's a reason Trump and his Trump Jr are tweeting shit about the FBI. Wray just did this video today:

This was a good and reassuring video.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Has to do with this...

news.yahoo.com

zK4sLn9.png

It also doesn't matter if Hillary and Obama knew Russia tried to help Trump

Darkgran

Oct 27, 2017
Has to do with this...

news.yahoo.com

Hillarys poll numbers are going to drop....

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god. I know Trump and his cronies are pissed at this but I'm having one of my panic attacks right now. I need my meds early tonight I guess because this is one of my bad episodes.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a legit source that this is happening tomorrow other than that one Twitter user?

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
It can't be too bad for Trump, or else Barr would shut it down. So I'm guessing it's mostly nothing.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty obvious it's Russian interference related. Not sure why people keep saying they have a bad feeling about it in the sense that it's anything good for Trump. There's a reason Trump and his Trump Jr are tweeting shit about the FBI. Wray just did this video today:

This. It's got to be related to foreign interference.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
I'm not trying to spread bullshit. I'm looking at what I'm seeing on Twitter and various news sources.

It's looks like it's separate, Trump had a initial tweet-storm about releasing Hilary bullshit to vindicate himself and mid coked up twitter rant he aimed his ire towards the FBI. Its a possibility because he's high and of low IQ he's both saying the feds have juice on their Hilary investigation AND the fact he thinks they are compromised, but it looks like it's a whole other thing dropping tomorrow he found out in real time

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a legit source that this is happening tomorrow other than that one Twitter user?

I've seen additional tweets sharing the presser with a differently formatted screenshot, and I've also asked a buzzfeed reporter to verify it as I was thinking the same. Currently (with those tweets), it looks legit.

Ken Bensinger of BuzzFeed News told me

i got this from one of our DoJ reporters. I'll double check

Oct 25, 2017
Has to do with this...

news.yahoo.com

That's BS. Why would it be about that?

www.businessinsider.com

Trump's spy chief just released 'Russian disinformation' against Hillary Clinton that he acknowledged may be fabricated

DNI John Ratcliffe said in a letter that the US intel community "does not know the accuracy" of the allegation or whether it's been fabricated.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I have yet to see an actual news outlet report about this supposed conference tomorrow. Hell it lists cnn as the press pool and they haven't even mentioned it lol

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
It's like the entire country is pulling together to push Trump's blood pressure over the limit and give him a massive coronary lmao

What did that doctor say about how he has to be careful about the words he chooses in case it changes the trajectory of the disease?

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
This isn't going to be good.

Why do you think Trump backed out of the stimulus fight so easy?
With all this coming out and Trump walking away from Pelosi so easy before an election... this doesn't sound good.
Has to do with this...

news.yahoo.com

no