• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Keep in mind that Manafort flipped, Flynn flipped, Gates flipped... hence they get some goodwill from Mueller when it comes to sentencing recs. Manafort hasn't been sentenced yet, it was delayed until his part in Mueller probe as asset is over.

Manafort flipped and then Mueller dropped the deal because he couldn't stop lying. He was also sharing info with Trumps legal team.

Also, Manafort has been sentenced for tax evasion, 5 years (I think). We are waiting on sentencing related to more charges currently.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Greatest Witch Hunt in the History of our Country! NO COLLUSION! Border Coyotes, Drug Dealers and Human Traffickers are treated better. Who alerted CNN to be there?

"Who alerted CNN to be there?"

Yeah, that's the problem. Not the crimes or anything.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Not the Border Coyotes! You leave them alone Mister!

I bet he's gonna be fuming about this all day and not concentrate on any of his meetings (As if he does that anyway).

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Yashar Ali @yashar

Roger Stone released on a 250k signature bond. His travel is restricted to NYC, DC, and South Florida.

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

Greatest Witch Hunt in the History of our Country! NO COLLUSION! Border Coyotes, Drug Dealers and Human Traffickers are treated better. Who alerted CNN to be there?

2pMkdFN.gif

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

Someone is feeling a bit personally affected by this latest indictment. He can't even pretend to be indifferent about everyone, even as SHS spreads her lies.

shtolky

Oct 27, 2017
"Who alerted CNN to be there?"

Yeah, that's the problem. Not the crimes or anything.

Bingo. This is what bothers me the most. We all know these scumbags are crooks who love doing crimes, but their excuses and whataboutisms and deflections are the most infuriating. Even IF they were tipped off, which they weren't, there was still a crime committed, a serious one. There will be millions who believe in some conspiracy by CNN and stand by Trump no matter what, and those people are more dangerous to me than Trump himself.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
After 18 months of flips, indictments, and jail sentences, Mueller finally got his man, Roger Stone.

Pack it up boys we're done here.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Wanted to watch the FBI raid footage so I went over to YouTube and looked it up... filtered for videos posted today...

And I got a bunch of videos pushing the conspiracy theory that CNN is working with the FBI and that's how they got access to the raid.

Some of the channels have some really shady names: "BESTNEWSUSA!!!", "Disclosure TV"

Russian trolls working hard to push this on social media.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Jennifer Jacobs @JenniferJJacobs

Roger Stone, who appeared in court in handcuffs, told the judge he has no valid passport, Bloomberg News reports.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018

I really had to check and make sure this is real.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
  • "During the summer of 2016, STONE spoke to senior Trump Campaign officials about Organization 1" — WikiLeaks — "and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign. STONE was contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials to inquire about future releases by Organization 1." (Page 2)
  • "STONE also continued to communicate with members of the Trump Campaign about Organization 1 and its intended future releases." (Page 2)
  • "After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign." (Page 4)
  • "On or about October 3, 2016, STONE wrote to a supporter involved with the Trump Campaign, "Spoke to my friend in London last night. The payload is still coming." (Page 8)
  • "Also on or about October 3, 2016, STONE received an email from a reporter who had connections to a high-ranking Trump Campaign official that asked, '[the head of Organization 1] — what's he got? Hope it's good.' STONE responded in part, 'It is. I'd tell [the high-ranking Trump Campaign official] but he doesn't call me back.'" (Page 9)
  • "On or about October 4, 2016, the head of Organization 1 held a press conference but did not release any new materials pertaining to the Clinton Campaign. Shortly afterwards, STONE received an email from the high-ranking Trump Campaign official asking about the status of future releases by Organization 1. STONE answered that the head of Organization 1 had a 'erious security concern' but that Organization 1 would release 'a load every week going forward.'" (Page 9)
  • Shortly after Organization 1's release, an associate of the high-ranking Trump Campaign official sent a text message to STONE that read 'well done.'" (Page 9).

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/me...details-his-contacts-trump-camp-about-n962636

Also on or about October 3, 2016, STONE received an email from a reporter who had connections to a high-ranking Trump Campaign official that asked, '[the head of Organization 1] — what's he got? Hope it's good.' STONE responded in part, 'It is. I'd tell [the high-ranking Trump Campaign official] but he doesn't call me back.'" (Page 9)

Who is the reporter??