• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
and theres video of it?

Whats he putting his hands up for? "Wasn't me"

Bloody glad the person he shot is going to be OK.

Reven

Oct 25, 2017
I sure hope that guys isn't actually an FBI agent. That's some ridiculously bad gun handling skills.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
For me looked like he puts his hands up to say "my bad"

Still what a glorious way to fuck up. I would say he should lose his job but it's Murica.

If I learned one thing about America is that if all the local cops that fucks up and gets caught on tape literally murdering people gets a pass by the local jury, a FBI agent will face absolutely 0 consequence. Hell he may even be promoted.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Literally no one who carries would ever not have a round chambered. It defeats the purpose of being able to draw quickly.

Negligent idiots. That's one of the core rules of firearm safety. I can understand an officer/agent who is heading to an incident chambering a round, but this isn't the wild west. You're not getting into a quick draw showdown at noon.

Anyone who casually carries with a round chambered is careless and clueless. It's a risk that's just as stupid as someone who drinks and thinks they're OK to drive.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Negligent idiots. That's one of the core rules of firearm safety. I can understand an officer/agent who is heading to an incident chambering a round, but this isn't the wild west. You're not getting into a quick draw showdown at noon.

Anyone who casually carries with a round chambered is careless and clueless. It's a risk that's just as stupid as someone who drinks and thinks they're OK to drive.

No offense but you literally have no idea what you're talking about here in terms of CCDW practices.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Are we sure it wasn't just how this guy shoots people? Like some people fire with the gun held sideways.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That looked like he kept it in his waistband and why the fuck?! The fuck!

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is so American, it hurts.

The nonchalant reaction by everyone involved feels really odd. Perhaps with the loud music they didn't even hear the shot so it wasn't as startling. But why does the guy walk off like it's nothing, not even checking to see if anyone's hurt?

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Guess we need to ban backflips now. Or get good guys to front flip in the direction of the bad flippers.

Just another day in Gunmerica.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
That shrug is the "with all due respect" of backflipping and shooting someone

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Can't help but wonder if Trump will tweet about this tomorrow to whine yet again about the FBI.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC

If this were the wild west he would've had to turn in his gun when he entered town. Gun laws were much stricter then, though.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
2018 can you go just one minute, one frakking minute without a dumb headline?

Also this is like the second really stupid gun incident in Denver in the last few days. The other one being an Uber driver shooting his passenger.