• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favourite Mishima/Kazama

• Jinpachi

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Heihachi

Votes: 50 19.5%
  • Kazuya

Votes: 67 26.2%
  • Jun

Votes: 21 8.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Jin

Votes: 60 23.4%
  • Asuka

Votes: 44 17.2%

• Total voters

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
The Mishima's and by the extension the Kazama's are the main focus of Tekken and the driving point of the story. Out of all them who is your favourite?

Jinpachi Mishima:

latest

Heihachi Mishima:

latest

Kazuya Mishima:

latest

Jun Kazama:

latest

Lars Alexanderrson:

b76e46beb37311d1d32f111224be0add.jpg

Jin Kazama:

png-clipart-tekken-7-tekken-3-jin-kazama-tekken-6-kazuya-mishima-tekken-purple-fashion.png

Asuka Kazama:
latest

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Tekken 2 Jun is the answer.

She is so much fun to play as cause of how fluid she moves stringing together those combos.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
The OP seems to be about the story and yet most responses so far are about the gameplay. Am I missing something? Anyway, Kazuya is the Goat. Can't wait to smack little Jim again in T8

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really like any of them. I rarely play as them when I play Tekken.

But if I had to choose Heihachi for nostalgia reasons I guess

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Kuma
kuma-tekken6-arena-artwork2.jpg

The only decent living one of the lot. I guess Lars would be okay if not for the offenses of his hair. And I guess Asuka is fine, if kind of useless since her debut.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
Lars is a Kazama ?

Jun and Asuka are different characters ?

No Kazumi ?

Wtf is going on

My Tekken lore is not up to date lol

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah it's definitely not Lars. Probably Kazuya. Maybe Asuka. Probably still Kazuya though.

Tbh, Kazumi probably deserves a poll spot over both Jinpachi and Lars.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
Asuka. The only one who could effectively pull me away from using Xiaoyu. also she's got attitude and is more fun to play than Jun since she's basically Jun + more stuff.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
Tekken 3 Jin. Really liked his fighting style. I haven't given him a fair try since he switched styles in 4, though.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
It was Jin until they fucked up his story utterly by making him just as shitty as the rest of his family "but for a good reason".

The fact that he was "the good Mishima" was what made him cool, Namco. What the fuck.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Jin turning evil out of the blue and starting WW3 in order to bring about an ancient demon to kill it and save the world is the most Tekken thing ever.

Techno