• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favourite Malcolm in the Middle Brother

• Francis

Votes: 87 19.8%
  • Reese

Votes: 109 24.8%
  • Malcolm

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Dewey

Votes: 212 48.3%
  • Jamie

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Out of all the brothers in the family in Malcolm in the Middle who is your favourite?

Francis:

Reese:

latest

Malcolm:

Dewey:

latest

Jamie:

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
All of them are great outside of Jamie. Reese had some absolutely inspired bits that might make him my favourite though:

EpjwbGz_d.webp

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Was watching some clips yesterday after years of not having seen the show. Still a comedic goldmine.

Has to be Dewey, especially when he is fucking with Reese.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought I watched a lot of this show but clearly not because I don't know who the fuck Jamie is.

Reese was the best though

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Dewey->Francis->Reese-> Malcolm

Malcolm is very whiny and unlikable. I love this show because it's a battle of which fucked up brother do you like the most haha

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Dewie became the best by far I think and Jamie was the worse. Jamie was just Dil Pickles again in Rugrats, completely unnecessary character.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Can we also talk about what an awful mom Lois is, screwing Malcolm out of becoming rich for the off chance he might become the President some day.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I am guessing Jamie shows up in later seasons because I don't remember him. I think I got through Season 3 or thereabouts when watching.

I picked Reese but I have a soft spot for Francis' type of fuckery.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Francis for being the most consistently entertaining. The military academy, the Alaskan logging camp, and the cowboy resort were all great settings for him to screw around.

Francis > Reese > Dewey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Malcolm

Jamie doesn't really count as he didn't do anything.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
I always remember really enjoying all the Francis stuff when he was away form home. He created a solid amount of humour just from his own seperate thing, which I think puts him above the rest, who need to interact a lot.

OP
OP
PhoenixAKG

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Francis for being the most consistently entertaining. The military academy, the Alaskan logging camp, and the cowboy resort were all great settings for him to screw around.

Francis > Reese > Dewey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Malcolm

Jamie doesn't really count as he didn't do anything.

It sucks how they abandoned the ranch in a half-assed way though. It was entertaining and also showed Francis's development.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
One thing I really liked, was that they made the three main brothers be geniuses in different ways. Malcolm was a scientific genius, Dewey was a musical genius and Reese was a brilliant cook.

I voted Reese, because since he was so dumb, I couldn't help but root for him.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
It's Dewey. Kid got the worst from the family and his moments of revenge are pure gold

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly don't know who Jamie is lol, from what I remember Reese was the only one that didn;t actively annoy me

Oct 29, 2017
One thing I really liked, was that they made the three main brothers be geniuses in different ways. Malcolm was a scientific genius, Dewey was a musical genius and Reese was a brilliant cook.

I voted Reese, because of since he was so dumb, I couldn't help but root for him.
There's also that episode where Reese turns out to be a very cunning swindler and cons a bunch of people.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I barely watched the show, but put me in the "who the fuck is Jamie?" camp.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Reese. Dewey is at the absolute bottom for me. The actor was in a movie I absolutely fucking loathed and all he did was stand around with that stupid look on his face the entire time, and it just ruined the kid in anything else.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dewey, easily.

Also if someone has an hour to waste, José has had a nice retrospective vid released a couple days ago.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
At the start: Malcolm
Over time: Dewey
Now: Francis, cause he's the only one who still seems cool and relevant in the real world. Hot ones is hot fun.