• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vegeta fighting fashion

• Saiyan Saga armor

Votes: 59 9.7%
  • 1st Namek Saga armor

Votes: 55 9.0%
  • 2nd Namek Saga armor

Votes: 97 15.9%
  • Android Saga armor

Votes: 177 29.1%
  • Buu Saga outfit

Votes: 146 24.0%
  • DBGT outfit

Votes: 18 3.0%
  • Resurrection F armor

Votes: 57 9.4%

• Total voters

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
A someone who has never actually watched any DB/DBZ ... a lot of these look almost exactly the same as one another? Like, they could just be art style shifts

And the more recent super saiyan level is just different hair?
A lot of them are variations on Saiyan armour, which is why they're so similar:

And yes, the powerups in Super are pretty terrible (Super Saiyan Blue and Rose).

Oct 27, 2017
that picture for the resurrection armour doesn't do it any justice — which is a shame because its easily my fav design

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah the Buu saga armor looks great, but I also liked his RoF outfit because it looked great when combined with SSB.
His battle damaged outfit in the Broly movie looks amazing too:

D5MdW39WsAcugJb.jpg:large

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
The Buu Saga outfit gave Vegeta his most human appearance while still retaining a few elements of his classic Saiyan armor design, so I'm still a huge fan of that one. I also like how it looks next to Goku's outfit, especially when they use fusion.

Xero grimlock

Dec 1, 2017
A lot of them are variations on Saiyan armour, which is why they're so similar:

And yes, the powerups in Super are pretty terrible (Super Saiyan Blue and Rose).
well dbz power upside are different hair, same hair but now with lightnino then long haired goku, so its pretty on par for the series. At least God and blue are differenot colors at least.

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
The first two are the best. And it just gets simpler and simpler so it could be easier to draw.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
I always dug his DBGT look. His pants especially looked really good, probably the shade of blue it was.

crimsonECHIDNA

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Buu Saga. It matched his character arc of finally growing beyond his obsession with Saiyan Prime and seeing Earth as his new home.

Thanks for carrying that torch Super.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While I appreciate his Buu look definitely, I'll always love his Saiyan Saga armor + Red Scouter. Vegeta was my favourite DB character from the moment he was introduced.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Resurrection F armor is my favorite. It's a good clean simple modern update to the Android saga costume which is my second favorite.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
2nd Namek. The pauldrons look goofy and the later versions look like he's wearing a weird flotation device over a onesie. 2nd Namek is a good balance.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
...for some reason turning SSJ4 changes your clothes. Which makes for some interesting animation when Vegeta powers down:

d0e64cc4c6ab9dcd811feb6176ede8ff93ecd440.gifv

They say that, if you were to walk through the animation studio hallways at night, you could still hear the echoing wails of desperation emanating from the tormented souls of that day's inbetweeners.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
1. Android Saga Armor
2. Namek Saga 1st Armor
3. Resurrection F Whis Armor

Btw this figure really sells how awesome SSB Vegeta looks in his RoF outfit:

DBS-Vegeta-SSJ-God-SS-Master-Stars-Piece-1.jpg
Yeah, I own this figure and it really shows off how great SSB Vegeta looks. One of the best looking figures in my collection, with an excellent affordability ratio!

Edit: Pics because I love this fucking figure lol:

Last edited:

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Don't know much about DBZ but this is my pick. He fights at least once while wearing that right?
Nah he on-looks while Trunks wrecks frieza and then Goku returns

Kinda, the other sleeve (can't be seen) is torn as well but is longer than the Buu outfit and, well, it's SSB Vegeta :P

Btw this figure really sells how awesome SSB Vegeta looks in his RoF outfit:

DBS-Vegeta-SSJ-God-SS-Master-Stars-Piece-1.jpg
Yeah I voted RoF too, something about it I really enjoy

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
It's between Android and Resurrection. I really liked Resurrection more than Android at first, but over time I realized I like the blue more as it's less of a visual black hole.