• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
The Real Assman
tenor.gif
I don't remember him having a mustache, lol.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
The gay couple? I have to admit I found that couple hilarious, yet is that stereotypical portrayal kinda problematic?
I'll let gay members speak for themselves whether they found it problematic, but it might be worth mentioning that the explanation given is that they had written thugs stealing an armoire, and then decided from there that the thugs would be gay because no one else would steal an armoire.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
I heard that when they cut one of Raquel Welch's lines she climbed up into the rafters and started dropping lights on people's heads.

A story like that has to be true.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Ya I think a lot of people are confused. Cranston isn't a cameo. He was a recurring character and not real famous. Actual cameos would be like Bette Midler, Marisa Tomei, or Jon Voight.

The Maestro

Feb 12, 2018
The absolute absurdity of Jon Voight's 10 second cameo, definitely makes it my favorite.

"He did however, make an impression on me"