• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
God, there are just too damn many. It's probably one from the mummy episode. Gus making the 11 point turn kills me every time.

Wait... No... I think it's this:

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
There are quite a few I love. I really love Gus and Shawn playing football, when gus catches the ball and the strange squealing noise he makes while throwing up a heisman pose gets me every time.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I have little idea what this show is, but i know gus aint the main character LMAOOO

guess hes the only one delivering

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Playa named Gus! Awwwwww yeaaah!

A8uay5.gif

Also the episode with Christopher MacDonald was one of the best, Shawn and Gus's antics while searching for the ghost in the mansion were the best in the series.

RJeddy

Dec 4, 2017
I have little idea what this show is, but i know gus aint the main character LMAOOO

guess hes the only one delivering
Imagine if Sherlock and Watson were man-children who constantly reference 80's pop culture while pretending to be psychic to solve their mysteries and that's the show and it's fantastic.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've been going through clips, and there are too many Gus moments. "A Playa Named Gus" where Gus becomes a radio host might be one of my favorite scenes. I really miss this show.

Learning Gus is a Kenny G fan:

Suck it!

Gus Has Had Enough

T.Rex In F-14

Oct 25, 2017
Psych is an all-time show, would have it constantly on if possible.

There are quite a few I love. I really love Gus and Shawn playing football, when gus catches the ball and the strange squealing noise he makes while throwing up a heisman pose gets me every time.

There are too many great scenes to pick a favorite but this one immediately popped into my head when seeing the thread.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand why NBC doesn't dump truckloads of money to get the cast back together for a series on Peacock.

They do the movies, which is nice, and the chemistry is still there from the cast, which is rare for revivals. Make it happen.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
I really don't understand why NBC doesn't dump truckloads of money to get the cast back together for a series on Peacock.

They do the movies, which is nice, and the chemistry is still there from the cast, which is rare for revivals. Make it happen.

I'm not sure omundson would be able to do a full time job like that anymore unfortunately :(.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017

Probably not my favorite but dammit it's so good. The show can be thrown on at random and I'll be watching it.

Dec 30, 2020
Three moments: Sean and Gus harmonizing a "suck it!", Gus punching a dude out when they were undercover as male models Black and Tan (Sean was Black, Gus was Tan), and any time Collie goes Robocop, like when he popped a gun out of his snack dish to take out a guy holding Sean hostage.

...Also Sean's dad hiding easter eggs. "YOU BURIED ONE OF THEM!" "I THOUGHT THE LOOSE GRAVEL WAS A DEAD GIVEAWAY!!"

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure omundson would be able to do a full time job like that anymore unfortunately :(.
I've seen a bunch of interviews with him, and if anything I think that would be the perfect opportunity for him. His activity level has recovered greatly in the last few years. And he seems really grateful to Psych (and This Is Us) for creating characters that cater to his disability, giving him the opportunity to continue working.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
Every time I saw an episode there would be a handful of fantastic scenes, quips, exchanges. But, I've never seen the whole thing and I can't believe it's not available to stream (AFAIK).

Edit: Hmm, it's On Prime but not included. Might be worth it as it's only available on DVD as far as a quick search shows.

KingBrave

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I saw an episode there would be a handful of fantastic scenes, quips, exchanges. But, I've never seen the whole thing and I can't believe it's not available to stream (AFAIK).

Edit: Hmm, it's On Prime but not included. Might be worth it as it's only available on DVD as far as a quick search shows.
It's on Peacock and Prime in the US.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'm struggling hard to think of specific scenes, but my favorite running gag is "You heard about Pluto?" or anytime Juliet just straight up destroys the bad guys on a case while Shawn and Gus try to look like they're trying.

Best episodes I do have an opinion on, because my favorites are "Scary Sherry" and "Tuesday the 17th" which are both amazing and I could watch on a loop forever.

Oct 28, 2017
I can't find a clip of it but, there is one scene that 100% sold me on the show and it was from the first season episode Forget Me Not. The perp was this park ranger who was blaming the murder on a lion. Shawn and Gus were talking with the Ranger and knew he was bullshitting. Shawn goes, "Is that Mahogany" and points behind the ranger. When the ranger turns Shawn and Gus give each other this look and the scene continues.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Any time guster flirts with a girl and brings up pluto.

Also the episode where there is a mummy in the museum

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I can't find the clip, but the whole Lassie stepping into a bear trap, hobbling along the river bank, and then being swept out with the current absolutely killed me lmao. Probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Also, it's not really funny as such, but their dedication to the reversing the food truck bit on the episode with said truck is so good. I feel like they spend 5 minutes throughout the episode going back to that one gag, and it doesn't get old.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Not a comedic scene, but Shawn telling Juliet the truth was great.

Hoping we get a 3rd movie.