• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
For me - at least non-music wise - it's gotta be West Coast Talk Radio in GTA, especially V. I recently reinstalled the game and constantly crack up when Chakra Attack with "Dr. Ray de Angelo Harris" comes on. Him and Cheryl are fucking classic.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Horizon XS in Forza Horizon 2. It was all I listened to, and I immediately bought every single song from the playlist shortly after buying the game.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, it's got to be Flashback 95.6 from GTA III. Cruising to that glorious Scarface soundtrack while experiencing that freedom - I haven't been able to replicate that feeling ever!

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
The Emotion station in Vice City is still one of my favorites. Although all the stations in that game were outstanding.

pants

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Its a toss up between VCPR and Radio Espantosos - both Vice City, respectively.

Though since I anticipate this being a thread full of Grand Theft Auto stations, let me also suggest:

- Ninjatune Radio from Sleeping Dogs, which has the honor of introducing me to a whole record label's worth of rad music

- also whatever station broadcasts within Silent Hill; ambient static most of the day, but boy howdy is the programming memorable

Last edited:

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
In GTA games I stick to talk radio but when I came across Los Tigres Del Norte on East Los FM I made sure to keep it on that station from then on. Plus El Sonidito makes for great chase music.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Softly radio station from Sleeping Dogs has some really fantastic stuff. Probably the closest I've come to enjoying an entire station while driving about in a sandbox game.