• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tmonster

Oct 28, 2017
Played this alot in middle school after the TLC song came out and girls were calling us scrubs.

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

I know the internet ran the meme to the ground, but this shit still cracks me up. There are better Lonely Island songs musically, but this is the funniest to me.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I've always been pretty fond of Mitch Benn's stuff

Everybody Sounds Like Coldplay Now (Coldplay)

Please Don't Release This Song (The Beatles' modern releases)

Never Went Through A Smiths Phase (The Smiths)

Boy Band (Manufactured Boy Bands in general)

He had quite a good Radio 4 comedy/music series a while back - Mitch Benn's Crimes Against Music - and it's a little annoying that a few of the best songs from there don't seem to have been released in a Youtube-friendly fashion

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017

More a parody of an artist rather than a song, but still...

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't really a parody song of a particular song, but just a whole send off of dubstep generally, from the same team that did "What Does the Fox Say":

OP
OP
BigHatPaul

BigHatPaul

May 28, 2019

More a parody of an artist rather than a song, but still...

I've always been pretty fond of Mitch Benn's stuff

Never Went Through A Smiths Phase (The Smiths)

Boy Band (Manufactured Boy Bands in general)

He had quite a good Radio 4 comedy/music series a while back - Mitch Benn's Crimes Against Music - and it's a little annoying that a few of the best songs from there don't seem to have been released in a Youtube-friendly fashion

Stuff like this is great too. They nail the execution so well.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017

It's funny. Then it's stupid. Then it's funny again if you just keep listening. The band My Dick has a slew of these and they're all great for different reasons.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
While not a parody per se, I love silent music videos.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
The whole Stormtroopers Of Death debut album Speak English Or Die.

Songs like
Milano Mosh
Kill Yourself
Speak English Or Die
Fuck The Middle East

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone is a fan of modern emo like Modern Baseball, Tiny Moving Parts, TWIABP, etc. Jarrod Alonge has this great fake band called Canadian Softball that makes legit good emo music using emo tropes to make fun of emo and other various topics.