• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
Dead Rising. I finished with the A and the True ending back in 2007... I don't think I can have the required willpower to do that again. Great game.

Gone Home. My favourite game of 2013 and a game I'll never play again.
I mean, there is a fantastic achievement of finishing it in 15 seconds :)

BrunOz

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
DMCV, best combat in any DMC game, fuckin' loved it but there's too much unecessary screens before getting in the action.

I wish more games with great gameplay cycle had some kind of simple and non intrusive mode to be played after you finish the story, like Doom's Arcade mode for example.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I think Death Stranding is in this boat for me. I can't see myself ever experiencing it again the same way I did that first playthrough. It's an incredible experience but playing it again would take away from it.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Astral Chain was a really good one to open with. Ironically I think this game finally truly clicked with me however when playing File 12, when I just finally really got the combat. I was enjoying these missions so much that I decided I'd go back through the campaign to get S+ ranks. Then I realized how much of a pointless slog that was, and that unfortunately the game is weighed down by most of it's non-combat stuff. Overall really good game, but I don't see myself replaying it and I'm not sure if I'll finish all the File 12 missions - I've been playing the game on and off since September...

benj

Oct 27, 2017
Hyper Light Drifter. fun, charming, straightforward game that still somehow had me ready for it to be over by the time I was getting to the end of the game. I've picked it up a couple times since then just to check on how they implemented specific design elements, and every time have (even in just the space of the ~minute it took me to look at whatever I was checking on) felt absolutely zero desire to play it for longer than necessary. not totally sure why I feel such total disinterest in it, but that's where I am

had basically the same experience with Bastion and Transistor, except that I haven't even turned those on since I beat them

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
Maybe not as much enjoyed as I would liked, but Max Payne 3 is one of those games, that I played, I enjoyed the gameplay, nothing outside of that that much, finished and never want to go back to it.. I play Max Payne 1 + 2 probably every second year, but I really don't have any reason to go to MP3 back

Oct 28, 2017
Bloodborne.
TLOU
Alien isolation

These three games stressed me out so bad, I never wanna play them ever again. I beat them but I was a wreck.

Ever since then, I play my games on easy with as little stress as possible.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I guess The Last of Us for me.

I played it on PS3 and loved it.

Everytime I try to play the PS4 version though, I just lose interest immediately. I don't know why. I wanna play it again on the harder difficulties since apparently it's "better" that way (personally, I suspect this is BS).

I guess the first Uncharted game too.

I loved this game back on the PS3, but I don't get far before I shut if off from boredom in the collection. I've never liked 2 either, so it's not that I'm just used to the newer games in the series.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
When I finished borderlands 2 and all of the dlc that came with it I actually felt like the itch for a good looter shooter was scratched forever for me. So that I guess? Except I think it pulled a one and done on a whole sub genre for me haha.

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
Jedi Fallen Order. It was decent but I have no interest in playing it again. I've never sold a game so quickly after I beat it.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Until Dawn, I really loved how my playthrough played out. I'll probably replay it at some point in the future, because it's great, but not really felt the need to yet, played it the year it released.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Every Uncharted ever made. Also The Last of Us.

The novelties of "wow, it's like a real movie" wore off and there isn't much to go back to.

Garth2000

Oct 27, 2017
Breath of the wild for me even though I loved it.

I did play all the dlc and beat gannon (and most of the optional stuff).

I did try to play it again recently, but with the sense of discovery gone, I just wasn't enjoying it. I quit pretty quick

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
For me, it has to be Sekiro. I've played through Darksouls 1-3 multiple times. But when it comes to Sekiro, the charm isn't there. Once I got the best ending, every attempt to play results with me just closing out the game.