• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Nine Inch Nails are one of my favorite bands since seeing them back, I think, 2008?

But I've grown to love even more as I've mature more and more (as I think their music has over the past 15 years) has Also I love Trevor and atticus' awesome scores (even though half of the social network's is just songs from the ghost albums)

My favorite has to be Perfect Drug. I just to love playing it back in the rock band 2 era. Especially on drums.

Also its a great song to play on the LA freeways at night

You?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Almost impossible to choose, but Pretty Hate Machine basically a perfect album. Maybe Down In It:

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I heard A Warm Place again recently, and just thought "my god this song is beautiful". Hurt is probably objectively his best song though.

Big Powder

Oct 25, 2017
I've only recently gotten into NIN, but right now it's Piggy. I can't get enough of it.

Hey, Pig. Yeah, you.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely head like a hole. Still can't believe that song came out in the 80s was way ahead of its time

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
So Nine Inch Nails are one of my favorite bands since seeing them back, I think, 2008?

But I've grown to love even more as I've mature more and more (as I think their music has over the past 15 years) has Also I love Trevor and atticus' awesome scores (even though half of the social network's is just songs from the ghost albums)

My favorite has to be Perfect Drug. I just to love playing it back in the rock band 2 era. Especially on drums.

Also its a great song to play on the LA freeways at night

You?

Perfect Drug is a great!

But Terrible Lie with the audience call back of "Hey God" has always been my favorite.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I think Pretty Hate Machine is my favorite album but my favorite song might actually be Me, I'm Not? 😬

I don't think I can say for sure I like NIN, but I've never ever immersed myself.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
I can't pick one, they are my favorite band ever. Only thing I can say is that Hesitation Marks doesn't get enough love.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
84-B44-EE0-3-BC2-4-D41-9122-F1-AFF1-FFAF48.jpg

here is my top 5

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Leaving Hope is a bit underappreciated and definitely one of my favorites

Also really like Happiness In Slavery, March of the Pigs, The Day the World Went Away, The Wretched, Pilgrimage, I'm Looking Forward to Joining You Finally, Only, Not Anymore, Ahead of Ourselves....... and plenty of others :P

Just Like You Imagined is also a great song but 300 may have ruined it forever for me

Amathene

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Favorite would be the entire Fragile Left and first four Fragile Right.

Other favorite is actually Beside You In Time.

The climax at 3:40 is chef's kiss

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I love NIN, The Perfect Drug being on a Vodafone advert in the UK was what made me check them out, back in the early 2000s.

Seen them a few times and they've been pretty awesome live except for the very last time I saw them, which was a weirdly boring show. Was with a couple of people who had always wanted to see them too and they found it boring. Such a shame. I've also not really enjoyed anything they've released since Year Zero too much, but still remain a fan. It's cool Trent has moved on to movies scores.

Also half of How To Destroy Angels stuff is brilliant.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i'm not a big fan but i dig The Great Below.

and for a moment i was totally addicted to Less Than, it's really damn catchy and i loved to see Polybius in the video:

youtu.be

Nine Inch Nails – LESS THAN

From the new EP ‘ADD VIOLENCE’ out now: https://NIN.lnk.to/ADDVIOLENCEYD Limited digital + physical component version available now at: https://NIN.lnk.to/AV...