• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is your favorite multiplayer in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

• Halo: Reach

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Halo: Combat Evolved

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Halo 2: Anniversary

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Halo 3

Votes: 71 53.8%
  • Halo 4

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • halo dad

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

Self explanatory topic; what is your favorite MP title in the MCC? Halo 5 doesn't count since it isn't in the MCC. Also this is strictly competitive MP, so campaigns or firefights have no influence in your vote.

Halo: Reach

fae.gif

Halo: Combat Evolved

xYW7hSO.gif

Halo 2

UnselfishBareKingsnake-max-1mb.gif

Halo 2: Anniversary

ryan-rude-warlordgif.gif

Halo 3

Halo 4

isxvrgetbb2ly.gif

Last edited:

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Halo 3. Reach is a very close second but there's just something magical about 3.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Halo 2 has 1-bomb Assault on Headlong, so it's automatically one of - if not the - single best map and mode of all time. Makes Halo 2 the default choice.

Halo2_05_headlong_map.jpg

BTB 1-Bomb Assault on Headlong is my favorite multiplayer of all time.

Not even bullshitting, if I knew it'd always have a super healthy community, I'd pay $50 just to be able to play non-stop this in matchmaking. It's pretty much perfect.

Perfect weapons on the ground. Perfect offense and defense starting locations. Perfect vehicles. Perfect hiding spots. Perfect openings for all out war. Perfect timelimit. Perfect sudden death mechanic. Visually easy to read - but yet, complicated enough a good player can use the map to their advantage.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Halo 2 initially. But ever since they adjusted BRs in Halo 3, I've been most fond of that.

Septy

Prophet of Truth
Nov 29, 2017
United States
Na. The TU update makes the game playable.
I disagree. It makes the game near unplayable but also it ruins its identity that set it apart from the other Halos. This video does a good job of conveying most of what I don't like. It also ruined btb which is my favorite playlist by making vehicles useless.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Halo 3 was the only halo game I ever gave a damn about. So good

Also, was there ever early footage of the drop/bubble shield rolling down a hill? Think it was on the highground map

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Halo 3 by far. the newer games are actually not that great at all and sadly it feels like Halo 1 and 2 have aged fairly badly compared to 3.