• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite female superhero?

• Wonder Woman

Votes: 187 39.8%
  • Captain Marvel

Votes: 52 11.1%
  • Storm

Votes: 120 25.5%
  • Supergirl

Votes: 20 4.3%
  • Black Window

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Black Canary

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Batgirl

Votes: 46 9.8%

• Total voters

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
DCs version of Wonder Woman in the two Super Hero girls shows have been wonderful.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
kate-pryde.jpg

KATE pryde baby

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite female superhero is Quake. The fact that you've omitted her from your poll offends me and you WILL be hearing from the Asian delegation.

giphy.gif

Bee.Cups

The Fallen
Rogue, Shadowcat, and she-hulk are my favorites for now.
Batgirl is okay too.
And spidergwen.
... And captain marvel
...... And squirrel girl.
And don't forget Ms. Marvel.

There's a lot of really good ones, but there could be more.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Going to assume the poll does not refer to the best Batgirl.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Beyonzo? X-23? Spider Gwen? All great m but the true best is the one who named the Avengers

Janet Van Dyne aka the Wasp

Put some respect on it

Oct 27, 2017
What kind of poll is this?
90s Jim Lee designed Rogue from Xmen

She had the look (including a badass costume), dat accent, super strength and flight, AND could steal powers

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Storm is an easy choice, even as a kid I could tell she was a pure badass. Who wouldn't want to control the weather?

Since into the spiderverse, I will say spidergwen takes an easy #2 position.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
For Marvel?
X-23 at the top, also Emma Frost, Pixie, Jubilee, and Magik.
Outside X stuff, She Hulk,Kamala, Gwenpool and Silk

DC: Wonder Woman,Cassandra Cain, Batwoman, Jessica Cruz and i have conflicted feelings on Harley but its more pos than neg, and Batman TAS made me adore her.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
Its funny to me when it comes to favorite female superheros i have so many that come to mind but when it comes to favorite girls in shonen manga i struggle to think of one that i legitimately like as a character.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder Woman, but only when she's not portrayed as a murderous warrior princess, but an uplifting symbol of hope and justice like Superman, with the aggression and looser heroic morals of Batman, which the comics have done a fine job of keeping her as. I also liked the DCAU Wonder Woman interpretation; the episode in JLU where she tries to make a life for J'onn outside of the Watchtower was probably the highlight of her whole arc. Also, the older, more grizzled Wonder Woman that appeared in Justice League Beyond makes me sad that we never got to see an older Wonder Woman in Batman Beyond like we did Superman.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Squirrel Girl, Spidergwen, and Kamala in no particular order.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Favorite is Gamora followed by Laura Kinney (yes, I have a tendency towards violent resolution).

However I would say Kamala is the best and gave a whole new generation their own Spidey level power player.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
She had thunder in her veins whats not to love!

Secret Identity that was fun, her cancer storyline was truly amazing, it gave the whole run some real stakes.

Screen_Shot_2019_07_22_at_10.01.16_AM.0.png

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
From the poll (based on the live action tv/movies?). It's Wonder Woman

For the comics, Ms Marvel/Kamala Khan and Spider-Gwen