• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Fantastic Four Member

• Reed Richards/ Mr. Fantastic

• Sue Storm Richards/ Invisible Woman

• Johnny Storm/ The Human Torch

• Ben Grimm/ The Thing

Results are only viewable after voting.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Marvel is celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Fantastic Four, and so it is time to ask. Which member of the team is your favorite?

There have been a surprisingly large number of members on a team known as the Fantastic Four. But for the purposes of this poll, I just want to focus on the original team as created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

latest

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
The Ever-Lovin', Blue-Eyed THING.

One of the first super hero comic characters I immediately was a fan of, ever since I was a kid.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Johnny whenever he's hanging out with Spidey. Or when he's pulling dangerous stunts with Ben, like the one time Ben woke up with his bed on the edge of the Baxter building lol.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Sue, but only the Jessica Alba, Sue.

Second place is Johnny, but only Bootie Brown, Johnny.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well duh of course it's Ben.

He's Jack Kirby as a big rock monster.

ffwed02-666x1024.jpg

Try and tell me that Ben falling in love with Alicia Masters, a blind sculptor, ain't the most comic book shit in the universe.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've always has a soft spot for Sue, particularly when they try to break her out of the "designated mom" role. But Reed is a close second, he's great in any Hickman-esque "great men with good intentions who fall to hubris" story.

Johnny is the sort of character where, like, he gets killed off, and you sub in Spider-Man, and you're like: hey, this is way better! Why do we need a fire guy anyways? And I'll let Hawkeye speak for my thoughts on the Thing:

6qt9eU5.png

Osu 16 Bit

QA Lead at NetherRealm Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago, IL
Reed. One of my favorite super heroes period. As a kid I loved that he was a nerd like me. As an adult I appreciate the dynamics of being a loving father and good guy who is terrible in social situations and prone to hubris.

All 4 are great characters though. I grew up thinking of the Fantastic Four as THE flagship Marvel team, and am stoked they're coming to the MCU and getting the respect they deserve.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've always has a soft spot for Sue, particularly when they try to break her out of the "designated mom" role. But Reed is a close second, he's great in any Hickman-esque "great men with good intentions who fall to hubris" story.

Johnny is the sort of character where, like, he gets killed off, and you sub in Spider-Man, and you're like: hey, this is way better! Why do we need a fire guy anyways? And I'll let Hawkeye speak for my thoughts on the Thing:

6qt9eU5.png
You're not allowed to read comics if you don't like The Thing.