• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's Your Favorite?

• Clownhunter

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Punchline

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Batwing / Luke Fox

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Bluebird / Harper Row

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Future State Batman / Tim Fox

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Signal / Duke Thomas

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • The Batman who LOLs

Votes: 31 37.8%

• Total voters

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
It seems like DC has created quite a few Batman characters in the past 10 years who've resonated with fans. I'm fully expecting Jokerfied Batman and Puncline to win this.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I'm a Spoiler (Stephanie Brown) fan.

GCQ

Oct 27, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Signal and Bluebird, with the slight edge towards Signal. Gotham having a dedicated daytime Bat hero still has a lot of potential.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I thought I'd be the only one picking Harper Row. Hopefully she is used more effectively in the next few years. I think she has the chance to be an interesting addition to the Bat-family.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I always dug Harper. It was nice seeing her pop back up a couple times after she sorta left the family.

I also really liked Mr. Bloom, I hope they can find a way to bring him back later on (either as a Bruce villain or a foe for Gordon in some fashion).

Dec 30, 2020
2297307-humpty_dumpty.jpg

Genuinely a fan of Humphry Dumpler, aka Humpty Dumpty. I like the concept of a character who is incredibly threatening, but not hostile or cruel in the least.

Edit: GOOD GRAVY HE'S FROM NEARLY 20 YEARS AGO?! *stares at his own hands and crumbles to dust.*

OP
OP
Maximum Spider

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I always dug Harper. It was nice seeing her pop back up a couple times after she sorta left the family.

I also really liked Mr. Bloom, I hope they can find a way to bring him back later on (either as a Bruce villain or a foe for Gordon in some fashion).
I love Mr. Bloom's design. I was gonna list him but ran out of choices.

I feel like Mr. Bloom is on ice until they put Snyder back on a Bat Book.

Dec 30, 2020
Okay, got one who's in the ten-year range:

The Absence. Found out about her from a friend who actually has Dandy-Walker Syndrome (essentially, your brain grows in such a way that there's a space inside and less space between the brain and skull) and it came about from a discussion how all disorders/diseases/afflictions/whathaveyous are bound to become Batman villains.

...I believe she trapped people in a donut factory.

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
YOTV%20joker%20and%20punchline_5e3db72707dfb0.73663189.png

Has to be Punchline, She's a lot different than Harley(everybody likes harley) but Punchline is a much bigger threat than Harley Quinn.

Batman who lols... was great when he was introduced but I burned out on him.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Was she? Thought she was recently introduced in the detective comics

She first debuted back in 1992. It only feels like she is new because aside from her cup of coffee as Robin, which was cut short & her amazing turn as Batgirl, which was cut short; DC has done fuck all with her. Tynion utilizing her in Detective Comics recently is finally giving her character something fun to do.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it'd be Bill Wilson from The Dark Knight Rises. People kept quoting him all the time.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
She first debuted back in 1992. It only feels like she is new because aside from her cup of coffee as Robin, which was cut short & her amazing turn as Batgirl, which was cut short; DC has done fuck all with her. Tynion utilizing her in Detective Comics recently is finally giving her character something fun to do.

Oh interesting. She was also formerly introduced when she showed up and thought she was a new-ish character. A shame she was benched for so long.

cowtools

Jul 20, 2020
Canada
Very depressed.

I came here to vote for Damian only to realize that was 15 years ago, and new 52 is a decade ago.

BMWLs played himself out by his third appearance, the new Tynion stuff looks right up my alley but I'm waiting for DCI to go international and read it in all at once, so I will vote for Luke because he was excellent in Rebirth 'Tec.

Wish Harper and Duke had more to do.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Very depressed.

I came here to vote for Damian only to realize that was 15 years ago, and new 52 is a decade ago.

BMWLs played himself out by his third appearance, the new Tynion stuff looks right up my alley but I'm waiting for DCI to go international and read it in all at once, so I will vote for Luke because he was excellent in Rebirth 'Tec.

Harper is in the current Batman book and is going to be the big bad vs Punchline this year.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Very depressed.

Right?

I was thinking Damian or Kate Kane, but both have been around for a while now.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Out of all the options in the poll, LMAOMan is the best bet. Id have added Neo Joker, but thats just me lol.

Now, Ghost-Maker on the other hand has some serious potential.

3-6-730x400.jpg

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Liked Batman who ROFLs at first but he got overused. As of right now I got no idea. I would say the Spoiler but it wouldn't be the actual Spoiler. It would be the Spoiler who a Youtuber I watched thought was the Riddler's evil daughter who just said the answers to all his riddles to undermine him.

So naturally a character that doesn't exist lol.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah it's Harper Row for me, whatever happened to her? She still at the Orphanage?