• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zMiiChy-

Dec 12, 2017
This one still moves me to tears

LkyMPZ2.png

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Gear 2 is still my favorite because it was his first big upgrade and I was hyped

Now explain that OP

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017

Cure Milky from Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure has a ridiculously pretty transformation sequence. In general, that anime looks better than 95% of anime you've seen. A great show for young girls to grow up to.

OP
OP
zMiiChy-

zMiiChy-

Dec 12, 2017
To be honest, I have no idea where the image in my OP is from.

Someone in one of my Discord groups posted it, but lo and behold they got banned.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Still have not gotten around to starting Symphogear but the transformation sequences of the newest season are the coolest shit

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland

Cure Milky from Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure has a ridiculously pretty transformation sequence. In general, that anime looks better than 95% of anime you've seen. A great show for young girls to grow up to.

It does? Cause most of precure isn't that great with animation aside from some key combats and transformations! I didn't watch a lot though, there's too much

Might maybe only watch that one season for the animation?

The Archon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They do transform quite a bit, though.
And jokes aside, this is probably my favourite transformation as in "the best one I can think of". That was some powerful stuff.
Indeed, that was some fucked up stuff. If you look at it in that context then yes it was an effective tramsformation that moved the story forward.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Transformation what? Sequence or transformation itself?

Sequence: Digimon Adventure Warp Digivolution.
Transformation: SSJ2 from DBZ.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The GOAT.

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.