• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, that would be good news because that means Johnson & Johnson, which is a heavyweight like Pfizer when it comes to production.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god, because I was on track to get mine next month but my state pushed it to 70+ year old (which is 110% fine by me) so hopefully this puts me at March/April bracket at work.

EraldoCoil

Oct 28, 2017
Cali
I just got moderna one today because I had a chance, a tad bit worried about being able to successfully get the 2nd dose but we'll see what happens.

I hope JnJ are able to get approval and get it out for everyone quickly and efficiently.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
It is so good to hear him speak freely without facepalming

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that would be good news because that means Johnson & Johnson, which is a heavyweight like Pfizer when it comes to production.

Yeah, pending emergency approval they were saying to expect ~100 million doses (which in this case means 100 million vaccinated people) through April.

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
This would speed things up significantly. Tho I'd bet people would prefer to have this one over the other ones, for the convenience of having just one vaccination dose.

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
This and the astrazeneca vaccine are going to be key in getting as many people shots as possible

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
This can be a gamechanger in achieving herd immunity. Here's hoping it's approved as soon as possible.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I'll take all the good news I can get. I'm a first responder, and still having a really hard time getting a vaccine.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully their trials come back with clearer (and better) results than the AstraZeneca trials.

pixelpatron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seattle
Thank Christ. I want to watch TopGun Maverick on the big screen! Oh and less people dying and our medical workers getting relief.

Oct 28, 2017
I debated buying J&J stock looking at Moderna/Pfizer gains post announcement and it looks ... like a reasonable buy?

Anyone have thoughts?

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Shouldn't you be near the front of the line?

At first, they were only taking responders either by department or via sponsorship from employers, and my employer sucks so I'm on my own. I finally got through to the health department a few days ago and they're out until mid next week. It's a nightmare just to try and talk to someone.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
It's an adenovirus vector like Oxford/AZ. Basically those types use a harmless virus humans haven't been exposed to that acts as a trojan horse to train our immune system to what we really want it to fight (the spike protein).

mhmm ok I'll have to talk to her immunological team. My wife has some challenging comorbidities that make certain types of vaccines either useless or rather harmful

SlyCoug88

Jan 10, 2018
I'm really hoping the results come back strongly. It really speed up the rollout of things over the coming months.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
v1orZqO.png

I'm (hopefully) getting one next month but that's amazing news