• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vctor182

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good news: I have enough QP to max another skill of Archuria, yay!
Bad news: I'll be back to 0 QP afterwards

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
faming golden medals is an exercise in futility, Jesus, they barely even drop for a bloody 40 AP nod
On my end, I'm now 25 golds away from clearing out the Mana Prisms, and 280 silvers and 825 bronzes from clearing the shop.

I should probably focus on petals for the rest of the Main Event before the Finals roll in. Petal farming in the Finals doesn't look to be quite so easy...

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Tried the Gil fight. Easiest so far if you have busted units. Scathatch double Waver killed him in 2 hits. She NPd and then Brave chained next turn.

Having prep for these fights is very unfair.

Vctor182

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno man, that friend with an MLB Glory CE makes me go from +8 extra medals to +24 extra medals per run. I'm trying to finish Gold medals because finals will be Bronze for those bones haha

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
It's so bad it's not even worth using a friend with the gold medal CE when there are people with the MLB petal one.
I disagree. I can ensure decent petal drops on my own. I can't increase gold medal drops on my own. I'll take the gold CE over the MLB petal CE whenever possible while this rotation continues.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
She did. Medb defeated.
Good job, Chrono's Raikou and thanks.
Cleared 3 exhibition quests in one day. Didn't expect that.
Awesome stuff man, congrats! I'm glad she could help you. :)

For the final exhibition, I'm thinking I might put the MLB on Gilgamesh and use one or two Command Seals to speed things up. Gilgamesh + Double Waver, buff Gilgamesh as much as I can, and then Command Seal, Gilgamesh NP. It should clear out the line, then when the remaining three come in on the next round, use another seal. The enemy with the most HP is Nero Bride and she's a Saber, so Gilgamesh with MLB CE should be able to one-shot her, especially with double Waver buffs on him. If I use two seals, I should (theoretically) be able to two turn the challenge.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't bought anything except the CEs yet from the shop. How screwed am I if I still want to clear it? Is it even WORTH clearing?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Shops are as useful as you need them to be, just aim for what you need and don't stress too much. You have the CE's, that's the most important.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
For the final exhibition, I'm thinking I might put the MLB on Gilgamesh and use one or two Command Seals to speed things up. Gilgamesh + Double Waver, buff Gilgamesh as much as I can, and then Command Seal, Gilgamesh NP. It should clear out the line, then when the remaining three come in on the next round, use another seal. The enemy with the most HP is Nero Bride and she's a Saber, so Gilgamesh with MLB CE should be able to one-shot her, especially with double Waver buffs on him. If I use two seals, I should (theoretically) be able to two turn the challenge.
Heads up: The Nero in the quest is Roja, not Bride. She comes with 3x guts and gives guts to any remaining member of her team when defeated, so you should take her out last. Also, if Gil's NP takes out Medea but fails to take out Lalter you'll be in for a bad time. A pretty decent defense buff on an enemy your damage dealer is at a disadvantage against seems like a recipe for pain.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up: The Nero in the quest is Roja, not Bride. She comes with 3x guts and gives guts to any remaining member of her team when defeated, so you should take her out last. Also, if Gil's NP takes out Medea but fails to take out Lalter you'll be in for a bad time. A pretty decent defense buff on an enemy your damage dealer is at a disadvantage against seems like a recipe for pain.
Wow, thanks for the warning. Will plan accordingly!

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking about going with my Classic Arts team of Vlad/Tamamo/Waver for this. I haven't had a chance to try this out since Vlad became NP2.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm thinking to just run a default arts team as well.

Either that or Bride (support), Jeanne Alter, and someone else.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Shops are as useful as you need them to be, just aim for what you need and don't stress too much. You have the CE's, that's the most important.

You should always prioritize what you need from the shop and skip what you don't need.
Who ever knows what they actually need, though? In a month I could have very different material demands. Unless there's really no time, I'd rather get everything I can...

It would probably be a good idea to figure out the max skill levels to aim for and which servants need them and add it all to my spreadsheet; I've only tracked ascensions so far.

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
If you are really low on a specific shop material it might be worthwhile to go after medals. It does not take very long to get a decent number of medals. Don't do it to "clear" the shop though because you are basically evaluating meaningless shop grinding vs. just petal farming. I've been doing a decent amount of the gold medal node just because it also has snake drops attached to it.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Who ever knows what they actually need, though? In a month I could have very different material demands. Unless there's really no time, I'd rather get everything I can...

It would probably be a good idea to figure out the max skill levels to aim for and which servants need them and add it all to my spreadsheet; I've only tracked ascensions so far.
Go to the wiki. Type in a material and you can see what servants use that material. If a lot of servants you want use that material then it never hurts to stock up.
https://grandorder.wiki/Main_Page

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Go to the wiki. Type in a material and you can see what servants use that material. If a lot of servants you want use that material then it never hurts to stock up.
https://grandorder.wiki/Main_Page
I mean, any servant I'd get (with a couple exceptions), I'd want to make as strong as possible. I'm just paranoid of the sort of thing happening like when I ignored seeds for a while then suddenly needed like 100 of them.

Then there's gems to take into account as well...

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm only able to fit in 32 boxes so far. Mostly at +5, only recently able to achieve +7 (thanks for putting MLB joint recital on waver T-Rex :P)

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
+7 for me working very well on the current node since it's Sabers in the first two waves which is good for my Archer Servants, so I'll farm some more tomorrow. Tempted to use most of my remaining 20 gold apples as I fear that I'll have more difficulties on the final petals node.
Currently at 18 boxes.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Cu Alter with the MLB white rose makes this exhibition feel easy. Adding a support Cu Alter with another MLB white rose and constantly getting brave/buster chains makes this feel like bullying.

I almost messed it up too. I tried to cast PfA before removing the debuff, not on one but both Cu Alters. Surprisingly barely got hit and survived before the cooldown.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Arts team didn't go super well, but I manged to clutch it in the end by using my command seals to keep my backrow Archuria alive so that she could spam Nero to death. Killing Nero came down to the very last damage on the extra attack, so it got intense.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Arts team didn't go super well, but I manged to clutch it in the end by using my command seals to keep my backrow Archuria alive so that she could spam Nero to death. Killing Nero came down to the very last damage on the extra attack, so it got intense.
What about it wasn't working too well?

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Almost had it, but imperial privilege got me in the end.
Should have max ascended my martha, having a buff removal skill along with her debuff removal would probably have been enough to get the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.